I have heard that the public transport from the airport can be good (better if not during rush hour). The other forums I read were not terribly clear. If I am going to Sol metro, do I want to take the metro and change trains OR do I want to take a bus OR a metro to a bus.
I read that I want to go to Barajas to Nuevos Ministeros and then Cercaris to Sol. Which part of that is train or bus? And is Barajas the starting point at the airport?
We will have bags, but should be manageable.
Thanks in advance!
Public transport to Sol Metro area from Madrid airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Easier connection to London's city center -- Gatwick or Stansted?
- 2 25 days in Europe
- 3 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 4 Italy by Cruise Ship or Airplane/Rail
- 5 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 6 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 7 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 8 scotland trave;
- 9 Makes Blackpool look Fab
- 10 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 11 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 12 Newgrange
- 13 Spain. malaga to granada
- 14 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 15 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 16 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 17 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 18 Traveling after Dublin
- 19 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 20 Caceres hotel rec - Not the Parador
- 21 Airb2b in Paris
- 22 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 23 Oyster Card/Travelcard Question
- 24 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 25 Mauro Mansion B&B -- Feedback Wanted