I have heard that the public transport from the airport can be good (better if not during rush hour). The other forums I read were not terribly clear. If I am going to Sol metro, do I want to take the metro and change trains OR do I want to take a bus OR a metro to a bus.
I read that I want to go to Barajas to Nuevos Ministeros and then Cercaris to Sol. Which part of that is train or bus? And is Barajas the starting point at the airport?
We will have bags, but should be manageable.
Thanks in advance!
Public transport to Sol Metro area from Madrid airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nine Van Gogh paintings in Arles until august 31, 2014 !
- 2 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Small group for Colosseum
- 6 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 7 Useful website for France
- 8 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 9 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 10 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 11 Munich and Dachau
- 12 London visit
- 13 Duoro river cruises
- 14 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 15 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 16 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 17 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 18 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 19 SIM card for eastern europe
- 20 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 21 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 22 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 25 21 Days in Central Europe