I have heard that the public transport from the airport can be good (better if not during rush hour). The other forums I read were not terribly clear. If I am going to Sol metro, do I want to take the metro and change trains OR do I want to take a bus OR a metro to a bus.
I read that I want to go to Barajas to Nuevos Ministeros and then Cercaris to Sol. Which part of that is train or bus? And is Barajas the starting point at the airport?
We will have bags, but should be manageable.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Howdens Kitchens For Sale Blackpool
- 2 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 3 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 4 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 5 Champagne Houses open in December - Reims
- 6 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 7 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 8 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 9 Texans Take a Tour
- 10 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 11 Japan or Italy next spring
- 12 English countryside help (Cotswolds and Bath?)
- 13 Bahn.de rail travel in Germany
- 14 Travel in England and Scotland
- 15 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 16 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 17 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 18 Triple Occupancy room Amalfi Coast
- 19 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 20 Groupon Tours
- 21 short trip klon to koblenz
- 22 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 23 Looking for architecture, paintings, castles, etc
- 24 French air traffic control strike early July
- 25 One night between Marseille and St.Remy?