I have heard that the public transport from the airport can be good (better if not during rush hour). The other forums I read were not terribly clear. If I am going to Sol metro, do I want to take the metro and change trains OR do I want to take a bus OR a metro to a bus.
I read that I want to go to Barajas to Nuevos Ministeros and then Cercaris to Sol. Which part of that is train or bus? And is Barajas the starting point at the airport?
We will have bags, but should be manageable.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 2 Another Question re Scotland
- 3 Charming areas to explore in London
- 4 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 5 Anniversary Trip to Ireland
- 6 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 7 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 8 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 9 Cinque Terre Area & Coastal Day Activities
- 10 Restaurants
- 11 travel around Spain
- 12 Where to stay in Umbria
- 13 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 14 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 15 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 16 Confused on which train pass
- 17 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 18 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 19 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 20 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 21 Gap of Dunloe
- 22 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 23 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 24 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 25 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa