I have heard that the public transport from the airport can be good (better if not during rush hour). The other forums I read were not terribly clear. If I am going to Sol metro, do I want to take the metro and change trains OR do I want to take a bus OR a metro to a bus.
I read that I want to go to Barajas to Nuevos Ministeros and then Cercaris to Sol. Which part of that is train or bus? And is Barajas the starting point at the airport?
We will have bags, but should be manageable.
Thanks in advance!
Public transport to Sol Metro area from Madrid airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 2 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 3 Matisse at Tate
- 4 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 5 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 6 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 7 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 8 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 9 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 10 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 11 Madrid and London
- 12 3 weeks in Europe
- 13 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 14 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 15 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 16 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 17 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 18 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 19 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 20 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 21 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 22 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 23 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 24 What to wear
- 25 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?