I have heard that the public transport from the airport can be good (better if not during rush hour). The other forums I read were not terribly clear. If I am going to Sol metro, do I want to take the metro and change trains OR do I want to take a bus OR a metro to a bus.
I read that I want to go to Barajas to Nuevos Ministeros and then Cercaris to Sol. Which part of that is train or bus? And is Barajas the starting point at the airport?
We will have bags, but should be manageable.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 2 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 3 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 4 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 5 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 6 Kilt makers
- 7 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/muscle-xtx-reviews/
- 8 Puglia
- 9 Stonehenge and Bath
- 10 Manchester on derby weekend
- 11 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 12 My First Trip to Europe...
- 13 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 14 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 15 France to stop making foie grois
- 16 train from ravenna to parma
- 17 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 18 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 19 Christmas in Paris.....On Going Trip Report
- 20 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 21 Need Suggestions for Trip to Poland and Possibly Lithuania
- 22 Madrid city centre?
- 23 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 24 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 25 counselling in West London