I have heard that the public transport from the airport can be good (better if not during rush hour). The other forums I read were not terribly clear. If I am going to Sol metro, do I want to take the metro and change trains OR do I want to take a bus OR a metro to a bus.
I read that I want to go to Barajas to Nuevos Ministeros and then Cercaris to Sol. Which part of that is train or bus? And is Barajas the starting point at the airport?
We will have bags, but should be manageable.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 currency
- 2 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 3 My San Sebastian ideas
- 4 italy itinerary request
- 5 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 6 Nuremberg daytrip..train or car ?
- 7 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 8 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 9 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 10 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 11 Sardinia, Italy
- 12 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 13 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 14 Italy Countryside Itinerary help
- 15 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 16 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 17 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 18 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 19 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 20 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 21 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 22 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 23 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 24 honeymoon in november
- 25 Amsterdam in August