I have heard that the public transport from the airport can be good (better if not during rush hour). The other forums I read were not terribly clear. If I am going to Sol metro, do I want to take the metro and change trains OR do I want to take a bus OR a metro to a bus.
I read that I want to go to Barajas to Nuevos Ministeros and then Cercaris to Sol. Which part of that is train or bus? And is Barajas the starting point at the airport?
We will have bags, but should be manageable.
Thanks in advance!
Public transport to Sol Metro area from Madrid airport
- 1 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 2 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 3 Euro Train
- 4 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 5 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 6 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 7 Advises for trip to Russia
- 8 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 9 March 2013: Barcelona, Rome and Prague Trip Report
- 10 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 11 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 12 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 13 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 14 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 15 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 16 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 17 First time traveler to Ireland
- 18 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 19 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 20 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 21 Prague - must see
- 22 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 23 Spain - Andalucia
- 24 Car in Prague
- 25 My first visit to Ireland, next year.