I have heard that the public transport from the airport can be good (better if not during rush hour). The other forums I read were not terribly clear. If I am going to Sol metro, do I want to take the metro and change trains OR do I want to take a bus OR a metro to a bus.
I read that I want to go to Barajas to Nuevos Ministeros and then Cercaris to Sol. Which part of that is train or bus? And is Barajas the starting point at the airport?
We will have bags, but should be manageable.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 3 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 6 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 7 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 8 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 9 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 10 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 11 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 12 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 13 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 14 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 15 Questions about Polish sights
- 16 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 17 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 18 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 19 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 20 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 21 Ireland travel passport question
- 22 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 23 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 24 Italy
- 25 Revised itinerary for italy