I have heard that the public transport from the airport can be good (better if not during rush hour). The other forums I read were not terribly clear. If I am going to Sol metro, do I want to take the metro and change trains OR do I want to take a bus OR a metro to a bus.
I read that I want to go to Barajas to Nuevos Ministeros and then Cercaris to Sol. Which part of that is train or bus? And is Barajas the starting point at the airport?
We will have bags, but should be manageable.
Thanks in advance!
Public transport to Sol Metro area from Madrid airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona free tours??
- 2 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 3 Air France strike
- 4 Voltage in UK and France
- 5 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 6 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 7 Tour ends in Rome
- 8 Pisa or Siena?
- 9 Italy tours
- 10 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 11 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 12 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 13 Giverny in early October?
- 14 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 15 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 16 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 17 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 18 Chateau of Horovice near Prague
- 19 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 20 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 21 London GTG late September?
- 22 train in Spain
- 23 economy car rentals
- 24 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 25 Eleanor's Pages