I have heard that the public transport from the airport can be good (better if not during rush hour). The other forums I read were not terribly clear. If I am going to Sol metro, do I want to take the metro and change trains OR do I want to take a bus OR a metro to a bus.
I read that I want to go to Barajas to Nuevos Ministeros and then Cercaris to Sol. Which part of that is train or bus? And is Barajas the starting point at the airport?
We will have bags, but should be manageable.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 2 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 3 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 4 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 5 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 6 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 9 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 10 Spain in November
- 11 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 12 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 13 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 14 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 15 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 16 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 17 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 18 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 19 Driving from Barcelona to Faro, Portugal
- 20 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 21 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 22 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 23 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 24 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 25 Europe's Most Famous Streets?