I have heard that the public transport from the airport can be good (better if not during rush hour). The other forums I read were not terribly clear. If I am going to Sol metro, do I want to take the metro and change trains OR do I want to take a bus OR a metro to a bus.
I read that I want to go to Barajas to Nuevos Ministeros and then Cercaris to Sol. Which part of that is train or bus? And is Barajas the starting point at the airport?
We will have bags, but should be manageable.
Thanks in advance!
Public transport to Sol Metro area from Madrid airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in April?
- 2 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 5 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 6 Flam, Norway railway
- 7 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 8 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 9 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 10 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 11 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 12 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 13 Sicily Suggetions
- 14 He said , she said
- 15 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 16 car rental companies Italy
- 17 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 18 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 19 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 20 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 21 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 22 quiet hotel
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 25 Venice hotel selection