I have heard that the public transport from the airport can be good (better if not during rush hour). The other forums I read were not terribly clear. If I am going to Sol metro, do I want to take the metro and change trains OR do I want to take a bus OR a metro to a bus.
I read that I want to go to Barajas to Nuevos Ministeros and then Cercaris to Sol. Which part of that is train or bus? And is Barajas the starting point at the airport?
We will have bags, but should be manageable.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/muscle-xtx-reviews/
- 2 Stonehenge and Bath
- 3 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 4 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 5 train from ravenna to parma
- 6 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 7 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 8 Puglia
- 9 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 10 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 11 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 12 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 13 Ireland driving itinerary
- 14 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 15 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 16 Manchester on derby weekend
- 17 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 18 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 19 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 20 Day trips from Uzes
- 21 Greece Experts
- 22 My First Trip to Europe...
- 23 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 24 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 25 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw