I have heard that the public transport from the airport can be good (better if not during rush hour). The other forums I read were not terribly clear. If I am going to Sol metro, do I want to take the metro and change trains OR do I want to take a bus OR a metro to a bus.
I read that I want to go to Barajas to Nuevos Ministeros and then Cercaris to Sol. Which part of that is train or bus? And is Barajas the starting point at the airport?
We will have bags, but should be manageable.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 2 Itus:Yahoo P@ssWord Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL D*J
- 3 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 4 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 5 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 6 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 7 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 8 Couscous
- 9 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 10 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 11 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 12 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 13 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 14 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 15 Cartagena Spain
- 16 Snowmobile tracks in Lapland
- 17 Trip to Switzerland
- 18 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 19 Itinery help Crete
- 20 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 21 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 22 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 23 TIM in FCO - update
- 24 Threat Level in UK
- 25 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia