We have set aside two weeks in Sept for the Cotswolds. Our original plan was to take an independent walking tour offered by one of the companies, and still may. However, after reading some literature, we might prefer to base in 3 or 4 villages and take local rambles from them. We don't drive well in the UK, so I am wondering about the feasibility of using public transport between villages. How difficult would this be? Also, any recommendations re which villages to base from would be appreciated.
Public Transport in the Cotswolds
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 2 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 3 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 4 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 5 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 6 Advises for trip to Russia
- 7 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 8 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 9 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 10 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 11 Traveling within Italy
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 14 Which travel plan?
- 15 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 16 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 17 Madrid to Sevilla
- 18 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 19 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 20 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 21 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 22 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 23 London at Easter
- 24 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 25 Prague - must see