We have set aside two weeks in Sept for the Cotswolds. Our original plan was to take an independent walking tour offered by one of the companies, and still may. However, after reading some literature, we might prefer to base in 3 or 4 villages and take local rambles from them. We don't drive well in the UK, so I am wondering about the feasibility of using public transport between villages. How difficult would this be? Also, any recommendations re which villages to base from would be appreciated.
Public Transport in the Cotswolds
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 2 Italy
- 3 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 4 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 5 Hotel in Venice
- 6 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 7 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 8 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 9 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 10 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 11 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 12 5am arrival in Dublin
- 13 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 14 Ste Remy France
- 15 10 Hours in Brussels
- 16 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 17 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 18 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 19 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 20 destination wedding
- 21 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 22 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 23 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 24 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 25 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples