A few weeks ago while researching our trip to Nice, we came across a website than offered itineraries from Nice outward covering all public transportation: train, bus, ship,car, etc. What was nice (pardon the pun) was that it offered a combination of several means of transportation when more efficient. Now we can't find it! Does anyone know this website? (It was something like "onvaou", which translates as "where are we going".
Public transport in and around Nice, France - LOST WEBSITE!
- 1 Planning my trip to Italy
- 2 Istanbul Hotels
- 3 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 4 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 5 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 6 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 7 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 8 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 11 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 12 East coast trains
- 13 Photos from northern Italy: Venice, Lake Garda, Lake Como
- 14 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 15 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 16 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 17 Car Rental Locations
- 18 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 19 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 20 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 21 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 22 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 23 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 24 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
- 25 Solo in Sicily - April 2013