A few weeks ago while researching our trip to Nice, we came across a website than offered itineraries from Nice outward covering all public transportation: train, bus, ship,car, etc. What was nice (pardon the pun) was that it offered a combination of several means of transportation when more efficient. Now we can't find it! Does anyone know this website? (It was something like "onvaou", which translates as "where are we going".
Public transport in and around Nice, France - LOST WEBSITE!
- 1 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 2 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 3 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 4 2 Week European Itinerary
- 5 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 6 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 Channel Islands
- 9 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 10 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 Car in Prague
- 13 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 14 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 15 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 16 Rome Accommodation
- 17 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 18 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 19 Istanbul hotels
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 21 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 22 TGV and Provence questions
- 23 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 24 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 25 Barcelona - Hotel Help