A few weeks ago while researching our trip to Nice, we came across a website than offered itineraries from Nice outward covering all public transportation: train, bus, ship,car, etc. What was nice (pardon the pun) was that it offered a combination of several means of transportation when more efficient. Now we can't find it! Does anyone know this website? (It was something like "onvaou", which translates as "where are we going".
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 4 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 5 driving from prague to salzburg
- 6 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 7 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 8 Versailles
- 9 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 10 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 11 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 12 Germany train help!
- 13 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 14 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 15 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 16 Sicily
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 20 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 21 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 24 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 25 We're here!
Public transport in and around Nice, France - LOST WEBSITE!