A few weeks ago while researching our trip to Nice, we came across a website than offered itineraries from Nice outward covering all public transportation: train, bus, ship,car, etc. What was nice (pardon the pun) was that it offered a combination of several means of transportation when more efficient. Now we can't find it! Does anyone know this website? (It was something like "onvaou", which translates as "where are we going".
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 2 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 3 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 4 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 5 TSA Precheck
- 6 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 7 Couscous
- 8 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 9 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 10 Help me make this possible!
- 11 Nice central hotel for single woman in Rome?
- 12 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 13 Where in Greece
- 14 Italian lake cruise
- 15 Vatican tour
- 16 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 17 Lisbon
- 18 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 19 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 20 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 21 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 22 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 23 Tuscany Itinerary
- 24 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 25 Why do you visit X or Y?
Public transport in and around Nice, France - LOST WEBSITE!