A few weeks ago while researching our trip to Nice, we came across a website than offered itineraries from Nice outward covering all public transportation: train, bus, ship,car, etc. What was nice (pardon the pun) was that it offered a combination of several means of transportation when more efficient. Now we can't find it! Does anyone know this website? (It was something like "onvaou", which translates as "where are we going".
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 2 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 3 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 4 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 5 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 6 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 7 Christmas Markets 2017
- 8 Language to use in Belgium
- 9 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 10 Istanbul at Easter
- 11 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 12 Palermo Apartment
- 13 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 14 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 15 SURPRISE TRIP
- 16 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 17 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 18 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 19 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 20 Barcelona - places to stay
- 21 Fado in Lisbon
- 22 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 23 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 24 Help with Italy Itinerary
- 25 Moldova and Transnistria
Public transport in and around Nice, France - LOST WEBSITE!