Does anyone know if you buy an IAmsterdam card at Schipol airport you can then use it on the train to Central Station. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 2 Rome to Cascia - is it better by train or bus?
- 3 Walking GPS?
- 4 Cost of Van from CDG
- 5 Hi altitude limitations in Switzerland
- 6 Portugal trains
- 7 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 8 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 9 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 10 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 11 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 12 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 13 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 14 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 15 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 16 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 17 Bus to Cadaques ?
- 18 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 19 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 20 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 21 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 22 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 23 New Dublin Museum
- 24 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 25 Sentimental Journey