Does anyone know if you buy an IAmsterdam card at Schipol airport you can then use it on the train to Central Station. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 2 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 3 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 4 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 5 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 6 What clothes?
- 7 Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King, Tours?
- 8 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 9 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 10 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 11 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 12 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 13 Shopping in Paris
- 14 Dusseldorf to Mainz (or somewhere in-between)
- 15 Help with London accomodation - totally confused now.
- 16 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 17 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 18 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 19 Car rental in Caen?
- 20 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 21 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 22 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 23 transatlantic cruise from barcelona
- 24 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 25 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)