I'll be arriving to Paris on a plane in the morning, and then leaving that evening on Eurorail. I'd like to shower some time in the day. Is anybody aware of public showers in the train station, or anywhere else in Paris? Thank you!
Public showers in Paris???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 2 Hotel in Rome?
- 3 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 4 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 5 Passport Delays
- 6 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 7 Travel to Romania Transilvania Tours
- 8 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?
- 9 International driving permit required in France?
- 10 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 11 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 12 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 13 Message for Ackislander
- 14 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 15 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 16 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 17 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 18 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 19 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 20 Netherlands Delta Works
- 21 Cotswolds village base
- 22 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 23 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 24 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe