I'll be arriving to Paris on a plane in the morning, and then leaving that evening on Eurorail. I'd like to shower some time in the day. Is anybody aware of public showers in the train station, or anywhere else in Paris? Thank you!
Public showers in Paris???
- 1 Tour-Free Travel
- 2 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 3 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 4 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 5 London Spy Sites
- 6 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 7 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 8 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 9 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 10 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 11 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 12 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 13 East coast trains
- 14 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 15 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 16 Help with Colosseum Underground tour needed
- 17 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 18 Where to stay for one night ???
- 19 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 20 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 21 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 22 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 23 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 24 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 25 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist