I'll be arriving to Paris on a plane in the morning, and then leaving that evening on Eurorail. I'd like to shower some time in the day. Is anybody aware of public showers in the train station, or anywhere else in Paris? Thank you!
Public showers in Paris???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 2 Granada
- 3 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 4 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 5 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 6 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 9 A Sardinia trip report
- 10 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 11 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 12 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 13 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 14 First time Ireland trip
- 15 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 16 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 17 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 18 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 19 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 20 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 21 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 22 22 year olds in Europe
- 23 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 24 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 25 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?