is it true that you have to pay to use public restrooms in europe?
i am planning to travel to venice, paris and germany. how much does it cost?
so there is no other option if you have to pee and you have no money?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 2 Portugal Transportation
- 3 3-week Spain Itinerary, Feedback Please!
- 4 Paris Picture Overlays
- 5 Plitvice Lakes: What Can I See in Two Hours?
- 6 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 7 Malpensa - Verona
- 8 Italy itinerary - activity suggestions
- 9 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 10 Need feedback... France to Italy
- 11 Greece after the Vote
- 12 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 13 2 nights in Cinque Terre
- 14 First trip to Europe and going alone.
- 15 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 16 Italian rail travel
- 17 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 18 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 19 My Trip to Spain blew up. Need Barcelona help
- 20 Amsterdam River Cruise Terminal to The Hague
- 21 2 Week European Itinerary
- 22 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 23 Bob Dylan in Donostia-San Sebastian 11 July 2015
- 24 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 25 Provence planning