is it true that you have to pay to use public restrooms in europe?
i am planning to travel to venice, paris and germany. how much does it cost?
so there is no other option if you have to pee and you have no money?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Prem Train Fares
- 2 Worried my mother won't be able to fly!
- 3 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 4 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 5 SatNav and GPS systems that show speed cameras are illegal
- 6 Rome Private Tours
- 7 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 8 Three days in Athens
- 9 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 10 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 11 Passport
- 12 Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Venice, Rome too much for 15-20 days?
- 13 Driving the Pyrenees from Barcelona to San Sebastián . Need advice ....
- 14 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 15 Intercity Train
- 16 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 17 Is one day in Portofino enough?
- 18 15 nights in Italy
- 19 A month in Normandy (Rouen): calling Normandy afficionados
- 20 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 21 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 22 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 23 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 24 Switzerland 5 days
- 25 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!