is it true that you have to pay to use public restrooms in europe?
i am planning to travel to venice, paris and germany. how much does it cost?
so there is no other option if you have to pee and you have no money?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 2 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 3 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 4 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 5 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 6 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 7 French Election - Questions???
- 8 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 9 2 weeks Europe trip
- 10 Leather goods in Florence
- 11 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 12 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 15 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 16 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 17 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 18 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 19 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 20 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 21 dinner jackets
- 22 French election
- 23 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 24 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 25 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017