is it true that you have to pay to use public restrooms in europe?
i am planning to travel to venice, paris and germany. how much does it cost?
so there is no other option if you have to pee and you have no money?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best daypack ?
- 2 13 nights in switzerland
- 3 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 4 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 5 SURPRISE TRIP
- 6 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 7 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 8 Paris in August
- 9 Europe for Beginners
- 10 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 11 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 12 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 13 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 14 Use of Train Tickets
- 15 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 16 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 17 Short time in Vienna
- 18 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 21 Iceland in January/February
- 22 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 23 Valencia Spain
- 24 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 25 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition