is it true that you have to pay to use public restrooms in europe?
i am planning to travel to venice, paris and germany. how much does it cost?
so there is no other option if you have to pee and you have no money?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 2 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 3 Greece Itinerary
- 4 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 5 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 6 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 7 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 8 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 9 Barcelona and coastal towns
- 10 evening of song and dance
- 11 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 12 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 13 Scotland Highlands Help
- 14 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 15 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 16 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 17 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 18 Ravenna Mosaics
- 19 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 20 Amsterdam, Germany
- 21 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 22 Naples or Genoa
- 23 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 24 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 25 Day Trip Orleans to Provins, an Italian Hill Town in France