Wondering where to look for clean public restrooms in Dublin City? Difficult or not?
Best places? Pub owners don't mind if you just come in to use their restrooms without buying a pint????
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 italy Cinque Terre
- 2 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 3 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 4 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 5 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 6 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 7 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 8 Driving through Paris
- 9 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 10 Advice for first time trip to Greece
- 11 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 12 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 13 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 14 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 15 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 16 Zurich to Milan trip
- 17 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 18 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 19 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 20 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 21 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 22 San Sebastián
- 23 Northern Ireland ideas
- 24 Spanish Medical Providers
- 25 Belgium Itinerary