What is open and closed on a public holiday in Prague - 17 November. Museums/ shops/ public transport etc? The castle appears to be open according to its website...but not sure what else to expect.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming areas to explore in London
- 2 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 3 YIKES!
- 4 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 5 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 6 travel around Spain
- 7 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 8 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 9 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 10 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 11 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 12 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 13 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 14 Labor Day in Paris
- 15 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 16 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 17 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 18 Train up the Jungfrau
- 19 credit and debit cards
- 20 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 21 Almalfi
- 22 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 23 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 24 Athens multi site pass
- 25 Ephesus - Tour A or B??