I will have a full day in Monaco and am wanting to spend part of the day at the beach!!
Any suggestions on which one to visit? I will be with my 14 year old son as well. Also, any suggestions on where to grab a bite to eat would be greatly appreciated...nothing to fancy but somewhere to taste some champagne is welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 2 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 3 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 4 Scotland in December
- 5 10 days in London in early December
- 6 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 7 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 8 Iceland
- 9 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 10 Greece
- 11 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 12 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 13 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 14 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 15 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 16 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 17 Berlin to ?
- 18 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 19 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 tickets for Wimbledon
- 22 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 23 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 24 Italy in January?
- 25 Cortona -- just a passing thought