Be advised that the new 5 Euro bills may not be accepted by machines.
I've run into this a few times with vending machines and payment kiosks.
That is all.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 2 Europe for Beginners
- 3 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 4 Short time in Vienna
- 5 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 6 Paris in August
- 7 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 8 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 9 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 10 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 11 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 12 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 13 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 14 Getting around London
- 15 Valencia Spain
- 16 Wine Tasting in France
- 17 Iceland in January/February
- 18 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 19 Favorite Champagne houses in Reims and surrounding area
- 20 The DCC scam is spreading
- 21 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 22 Moldova and Transnistria
- 23 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 24 Places to visit from Zurich
- 25 Loire Valley restaurants