I just wanted to warn fellow travelers that I booked a hotel on hotels.com, on their mobile site (on my phone) and the wrong dates were booked. I booked it for Sept 27-28. When I received the confirmation e-mail it is for Sept 20-21. Since the hotel I booked is no-refund policy for the rate that I paid, it has been at least 3 hours on the phone with hotels.com, and then finally calling the hotel directly to resolve it. Luckily I'm still at home, I would never want to do something like that while travelling.
Do not use hotels.com mobile site in the near future until they fix their site! They never would actually admit on the phone there was something wrong - I'm sure they are used to customers who make mistakes - but in this case I am sure I did not make a mistake!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Wedding
- 2 Porto...Questions !
- 3 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 4 Cornwall UK
- 5 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 6 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 7 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 8 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 9 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 10 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 11 Charming areas to explore in London
- 12 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 13 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 14 I may be wrong....
- 15 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 16 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 17 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 18 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 19 Hydra, Greece
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 credit and debit cards
- 22 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 23 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 24 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 25 8 Hours in Rome