I just wanted to warn fellow travelers that I booked a hotel on hotels.com, on their mobile site (on my phone) and the wrong dates were booked. I booked it for Sept 27-28. When I received the confirmation e-mail it is for Sept 20-21. Since the hotel I booked is no-refund policy for the rate that I paid, it has been at least 3 hours on the phone with hotels.com, and then finally calling the hotel directly to resolve it. Luckily I'm still at home, I would never want to do something like that while travelling.
Do not use hotels.com mobile site in the near future until they fix their site! They never would actually admit on the phone there was something wrong - I'm sure they are used to customers who make mistakes - but in this case I am sure I did not make a mistake!
PSA: Hotels.com Mobile website booked the wrong dates
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 2 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 3 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 4 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 5 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 6 Walkers Haute Route, TMB, etc. closed until June 2015
- 7 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 8 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 9 Where to go in France mid July?
- 10 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 11 Help with England/Wales tour
- 12 Has anyone rented an apartment through Honeymoon in Paris?
- 13 Cruise the River Shannon
- 14 Is Venice really dirty?
- 15 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 16 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 17 Ireland or Scotland
- 18 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 19 Italy in October 2015
- 20 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 21 Italy and Croatia
- 22 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 23 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 24 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 25 trip to norway