I just wanted to warn fellow travelers that I booked a hotel on hotels.com, on their mobile site (on my phone) and the wrong dates were booked. I booked it for Sept 27-28. When I received the confirmation e-mail it is for Sept 20-21. Since the hotel I booked is no-refund policy for the rate that I paid, it has been at least 3 hours on the phone with hotels.com, and then finally calling the hotel directly to resolve it. Luckily I'm still at home, I would never want to do something like that while travelling.
Do not use hotels.com mobile site in the near future until they fix their site! They never would actually admit on the phone there was something wrong - I'm sure they are used to customers who make mistakes - but in this case I am sure I did not make a mistake!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 2 Where to stop along the way
- 3 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 4 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 5 Best Italian beach with teens
- 6 10 nights in France
- 7 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 8 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 9 planning confusion
- 10 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 11 Scotland Highlands
- 12 Relaxing destinations?
- 13 Tips for 2 week travel in Europe of college students
- 14 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 15 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 16 3 Wake-up calls
- 17 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 18 5 full days in Rome too much?
- 19 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 20 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 21 December in Deutschland
- 22 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 23 A month in Siena, Italy
- 24 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 25 UNICO CAMPANIA sets new fare structure effective 1/01/2015