I just wanted to warn fellow travelers that I booked a hotel on hotels.com, on their mobile site (on my phone) and the wrong dates were booked. I booked it for Sept 27-28. When I received the confirmation e-mail it is for Sept 20-21. Since the hotel I booked is no-refund policy for the rate that I paid, it has been at least 3 hours on the phone with hotels.com, and then finally calling the hotel directly to resolve it. Luckily I'm still at home, I would never want to do something like that while travelling.
Do not use hotels.com mobile site in the near future until they fix their site! They never would actually admit on the phone there was something wrong - I'm sure they are used to customers who make mistakes - but in this case I am sure I did not make a mistake!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 2 Day trips from Uzes
- 3 Visiting the Black Forest
- 4 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 5 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 6 Itinerary help please!
- 7 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 8 France to stop making foie grois
- 9 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 10 Croatia couples itinerary
- 11 Barcelona to Morocco
- 12 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 13 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 14 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 15 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 16 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 17 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 18 Ireland driving itinerary
- 19 Spain in November
- 20 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 21 La baule and La Rochelle compared to Biarritz and st malo
- 22 Laundry - Ireland?
- 23 AVE train tickets questions.
- 24 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 25 Istanbul - Would you go there?