I just wanted to warn fellow travelers that I booked a hotel on hotels.com, on their mobile site (on my phone) and the wrong dates were booked. I booked it for Sept 27-28. When I received the confirmation e-mail it is for Sept 20-21. Since the hotel I booked is no-refund policy for the rate that I paid, it has been at least 3 hours on the phone with hotels.com, and then finally calling the hotel directly to resolve it. Luckily I'm still at home, I would never want to do something like that while travelling.
Do not use hotels.com mobile site in the near future until they fix their site! They never would actually admit on the phone there was something wrong - I'm sure they are used to customers who make mistakes - but in this case I am sure I did not make a mistake!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three days in Athens
- 2 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 3 hotel in Prague
- 4 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 5 Prague to Dresden in Aug
- 6 Air France / Delta flight to Europe comfort upgrade
- 7 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 8 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 9 London-Paris solo trip
- 10 Transportation from Gothenburg airport to the Center
- 11 3 days Venice to Paris
- 12 Eiffel Tower in mid-June without pre-booking
- 13 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 14 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 15 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 16 Another Visit to London
- 17 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 18 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 19 Northern Italy
- 20 Where can I get pre-euro banknotes?
- 21 Lucca to Florence with side trips
- 22 Europe in Two Weeks, what is possible?
- 23 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 24 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 25 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy