I just wanted to warn fellow travelers that I booked a hotel on hotels.com, on their mobile site (on my phone) and the wrong dates were booked. I booked it for Sept 27-28. When I received the confirmation e-mail it is for Sept 20-21. Since the hotel I booked is no-refund policy for the rate that I paid, it has been at least 3 hours on the phone with hotels.com, and then finally calling the hotel directly to resolve it. Luckily I'm still at home, I would never want to do something like that while travelling.
Do not use hotels.com mobile site in the near future until they fix their site! They never would actually admit on the phone there was something wrong - I'm sure they are used to customers who make mistakes - but in this case I am sure I did not make a mistake!
PSA: Hotels.com Mobile website booked the wrong dates
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 2 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 3 No points in Paris .....
- 4 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 5 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 6 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 7 What still confounds you about travel?
- 8 Three days in Spain
- 9 Chip but no PIN
- 10 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 11 What to wear
- 12 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 13 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 14 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 15 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 16 Eurostar booking
- 17 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 18 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 19 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 20 Tuscany intinerary-what to do on a Sunday
- 21 Stay near Paris
- 22 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 23 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 24 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 25 Ryanair Cabin Luggage