I just wanted to warn fellow travelers that I booked a hotel on hotels.com, on their mobile site (on my phone) and the wrong dates were booked. I booked it for Sept 27-28. When I received the confirmation e-mail it is for Sept 20-21. Since the hotel I booked is no-refund policy for the rate that I paid, it has been at least 3 hours on the phone with hotels.com, and then finally calling the hotel directly to resolve it. Luckily I'm still at home, I would never want to do something like that while travelling.
Do not use hotels.com mobile site in the near future until they fix their site! They never would actually admit on the phone there was something wrong - I'm sure they are used to customers who make mistakes - but in this case I am sure I did not make a mistake!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 2 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 3 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 4 13 nights in switzerland
- 5 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 6 weekend from cologne germany
- 7 Earthquake near Naples
- 8 My final Prague itinerary
- 9 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 10 London Theater
- 11 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 12 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 13 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 14 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 15 Switzerland in September
- 16 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 17 Driving from Rome to Sicily and back
- 18 Munich itinerary review
- 19 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 20 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 21 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 22 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 23 3nights in Venice
- 24 multi city flights to europe
- 25 Europe itinerary questions