I just wanted to warn fellow travelers that I booked a hotel on hotels.com, on their mobile site (on my phone) and the wrong dates were booked. I booked it for Sept 27-28. When I received the confirmation e-mail it is for Sept 20-21. Since the hotel I booked is no-refund policy for the rate that I paid, it has been at least 3 hours on the phone with hotels.com, and then finally calling the hotel directly to resolve it. Luckily I'm still at home, I would never want to do something like that while travelling.
Do not use hotels.com mobile site in the near future until they fix their site! They never would actually admit on the phone there was something wrong - I'm sure they are used to customers who make mistakes - but in this case I am sure I did not make a mistake!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 2 February in Florence
- 3 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 4 Praiana to Positano
- 5 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 6 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 7 Barcelona and...
- 8 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 9 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 10 Canal du Midi
- 11 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 12 Family vacation to europe
- 13 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 14 Day in Madrid
- 15 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 16 charming cities in Spain
- 17 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 18 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 19 Travel from Paris to Geneva
- 20 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 21 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 22 Spain during Holy Week
- 23 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 24 Le Marche Research Help
- 25 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona