I just wanted to warn fellow travelers that I booked a hotel on hotels.com, on their mobile site (on my phone) and the wrong dates were booked. I booked it for Sept 27-28. When I received the confirmation e-mail it is for Sept 20-21. Since the hotel I booked is no-refund policy for the rate that I paid, it has been at least 3 hours on the phone with hotels.com, and then finally calling the hotel directly to resolve it. Luckily I'm still at home, I would never want to do something like that while travelling.
Do not use hotels.com mobile site in the near future until they fix their site! They never would actually admit on the phone there was something wrong - I'm sure they are used to customers who make mistakes - but in this case I am sure I did not make a mistake!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 2 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 3 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 4 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 5 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 6 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 7 Juangfrau / mt
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 10 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 11 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 12 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 15 Switzerland
- 16 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 17 Questions about Polish sights
- 18 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 19 If you had to choose one......
- 20 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 21 Ireland travel passport question
- 22 Italy
- 23 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 24 Revised itinerary for italy
- 25 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?