I just wanted to warn fellow travelers that I booked a hotel on hotels.com, on their mobile site (on my phone) and the wrong dates were booked. I booked it for Sept 27-28. When I received the confirmation e-mail it is for Sept 20-21. Since the hotel I booked is no-refund policy for the rate that I paid, it has been at least 3 hours on the phone with hotels.com, and then finally calling the hotel directly to resolve it. Luckily I'm still at home, I would never want to do something like that while travelling.
Do not use hotels.com mobile site in the near future until they fix their site! They never would actually admit on the phone there was something wrong - I'm sure they are used to customers who make mistakes - but in this case I am sure I did not make a mistake!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia
- 2 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 3 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 4 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 5 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 6 Ireland driving itinerary
- 7 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 8 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 9 Manchester on derby weekend
- 10 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 11 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 12 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 13 Day trips from Uzes
- 14 Greece Experts
- 15 My First Trip to Europe...
- 16 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 17 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 18 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 19 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 20 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 21 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 22 Madrid city centre?
- 23 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 24 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 25 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?