I just wanted to warn fellow travelers that I booked a hotel on hotels.com, on their mobile site (on my phone) and the wrong dates were booked. I booked it for Sept 27-28. When I received the confirmation e-mail it is for Sept 20-21. Since the hotel I booked is no-refund policy for the rate that I paid, it has been at least 3 hours on the phone with hotels.com, and then finally calling the hotel directly to resolve it. Luckily I'm still at home, I would never want to do something like that while travelling.
Do not use hotels.com mobile site in the near future until they fix their site! They never would actually admit on the phone there was something wrong - I'm sure they are used to customers who make mistakes - but in this case I am sure I did not make a mistake!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway in a Nutshell - Travel Report
- 2 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 3 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 4 Azores
- 5 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 6 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 7 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 8 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 9 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 10 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 11 Short Trip in July
- 12 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 13 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 14 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 15 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 16 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 17 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 18 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 19 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 20 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 21 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 22 Sim Card Options
- 23 Greek Islands (small)
- 24 38 Days in Paris
- 25 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK