I just wanted to warn fellow travelers that I booked a hotel on hotels.com, on their mobile site (on my phone) and the wrong dates were booked. I booked it for Sept 27-28. When I received the confirmation e-mail it is for Sept 20-21. Since the hotel I booked is no-refund policy for the rate that I paid, it has been at least 3 hours on the phone with hotels.com, and then finally calling the hotel directly to resolve it. Luckily I'm still at home, I would never want to do something like that while travelling.
Do not use hotels.com mobile site in the near future until they fix their site! They never would actually admit on the phone there was something wrong - I'm sure they are used to customers who make mistakes - but in this case I am sure I did not make a mistake!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ronda Wine/biking
- 2 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 5 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 6 Italy bus or train
- 7 Ireland itinerary help please
- 8 May get together in Paris
- 9 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 10 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 11 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 12 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 13 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 14 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 15 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 16 Canal du Midi
- 17 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 18 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 19 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 Perugia
- 22 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 23 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 24 Praiano
- 25 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice