I just wanted to warn fellow travelers that I booked a hotel on hotels.com, on their mobile site (on my phone) and the wrong dates were booked. I booked it for Sept 27-28. When I received the confirmation e-mail it is for Sept 20-21. Since the hotel I booked is no-refund policy for the rate that I paid, it has been at least 3 hours on the phone with hotels.com, and then finally calling the hotel directly to resolve it. Luckily I'm still at home, I would never want to do something like that while travelling.
Do not use hotels.com mobile site in the near future until they fix their site! They never would actually admit on the phone there was something wrong - I'm sure they are used to customers who make mistakes - but in this case I am sure I did not make a mistake!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 2 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 3 What to take to Germany
- 4 Paris Under Seige...
- 5 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 6 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 7 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 8 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 9 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 10 Private transportation
- 11 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 12 Scotland Trip
- 13 Suggestions for travel
- 14 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 15 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 16 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 17 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 18 Holiday in Austria
- 19 Suggest the best land-based casino in Central London
- 20 4 week trip Turkey
- 21 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 22 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 23 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 24 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 25 What one thing in Paris?