I just wanted to warn fellow travelers that I booked a hotel on hotels.com, on their mobile site (on my phone) and the wrong dates were booked. I booked it for Sept 27-28. When I received the confirmation e-mail it is for Sept 20-21. Since the hotel I booked is no-refund policy for the rate that I paid, it has been at least 3 hours on the phone with hotels.com, and then finally calling the hotel directly to resolve it. Luckily I'm still at home, I would never want to do something like that while travelling.
Do not use hotels.com mobile site in the near future until they fix their site! They never would actually admit on the phone there was something wrong - I'm sure they are used to customers who make mistakes - but in this case I am sure I did not make a mistake!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 2 Norfolk base
- 3 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 4 Gelato course in Rome?
- 5 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 6 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 7 20 free days of Europe
- 8 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 9 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 10 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 11 5 Day itinerary
- 12 Arriving in Budapest 9/11!
- 13 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 14 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 15 Our European adventures
- 16 Eurotrip - Athens to Santorini
- 17 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 18 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 19 Spain Trip Report
- 20 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 21 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 22 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 23 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 24 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 25 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!