I just wanted to warn fellow travelers that I booked a hotel on hotels.com, on their mobile site (on my phone) and the wrong dates were booked. I booked it for Sept 27-28. When I received the confirmation e-mail it is for Sept 20-21. Since the hotel I booked is no-refund policy for the rate that I paid, it has been at least 3 hours on the phone with hotels.com, and then finally calling the hotel directly to resolve it. Luckily I'm still at home, I would never want to do something like that while travelling.
Do not use hotels.com mobile site in the near future until they fix their site! They never would actually admit on the phone there was something wrong - I'm sure they are used to customers who make mistakes - but in this case I am sure I did not make a mistake!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris food tours?
- 2 Any restaurant in London to enjoy a meal watching a cabaret singing show?
- 3 Transfer in AMS or FRA?
- 4 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 5 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 6 What's on your bucket list?
- 7 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 8 Barcelona
- 9 Outer Hebrides and north
- 10 Bluebells and Blackfaced Sheep on the Single Track Roads of Scotland
- 11 Train to Sorrento
- 12 4 days trip to Barcelona
- 13 Itinerary suggestions for 7 day trip to Croatia
- 14 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 15 Late October Trip in France
- 16 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 17 What area of Venice to stay?
- 18 Attending Church in Rome?
- 19 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 20 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 21 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 22 Andalucia Itinerary
- 23 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 24 hotel in Venice
- 25 Travel help laundary