I just wanted to warn fellow travelers that I booked a hotel on hotels.com, on their mobile site (on my phone) and the wrong dates were booked. I booked it for Sept 27-28. When I received the confirmation e-mail it is for Sept 20-21. Since the hotel I booked is no-refund policy for the rate that I paid, it has been at least 3 hours on the phone with hotels.com, and then finally calling the hotel directly to resolve it. Luckily I'm still at home, I would never want to do something like that while travelling.
Do not use hotels.com mobile site in the near future until they fix their site! They never would actually admit on the phone there was something wrong - I'm sure they are used to customers who make mistakes - but in this case I am sure I did not make a mistake!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris transport
- 2 At least 13 dead as flash floods hit the French Riviera
- 3 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 4 Outrageous car rental price in Lofoten, Norway!
- 5 16 Countries in 30 days
- 6 Is Capri worth going to?
- 7 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 8 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 9 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 10 Malta in July
- 11 Which City with Paris
- 12 A few hours in Rotterdam
- 13 Calling kimhe: Recommendation for concert at Palau de La Musica Catalana
- 14 London Boutique Hotel
- 15 Santorini
- 16 pick pockets in Rome
- 17 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 18 10 day Italian Honeymoon in December
- 19 French Toll Roads Chip & sign Credit Card Payments
- 20 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 21 Traffic Tickets - Why Should I Pay?
- 22 Salzburg, Vienna & Bratislava, Dec-Jan
- 23 Paris in April
- 24 MXP to Florence
- 25 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)