In case you are going to Paris or even mildly contemplating it:
I just happened to idly check expedia earlier today. Fares to CDG from IAD have been north of 1600 bucks, so I was going to give it more time to come down.
USAirways must be having some sort of sale in late May because I just scored roundtrip tickets for me and my Dad, from IAD and Erie, for 640 and 675 respectively. (yes, you read that right - and late May, coming back June 8, to boot). We both have to change planes (and I have allergies to changing planes after the ill-fated flight home from Florence last New Years) but saving a grand each sure makes it easier to contemplate. Since I'm also taking Mom on a trip to France in July, this is indeed a coup.
I additionally just bought my own tickets, IAD to CDG, for July, for 865. For July, that's so dirt cheap.
This is such a welcome change from last year to Munich - both of the May tickets together are less than EITHER of the tickets for Mom and me last May.
Long and short - I just got these tickets so if there is indeed some kind of sale, get them while they are hot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 4 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 5 Shorts in South of France?
- 6 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 7 barcelona neighborhood
- 8 Budapest language lessons
- 9 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 10 Alsace to Austria?
- 11 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 12 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 13 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 14 Private Guide in Lyon
- 15 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 16 Budapest Card
- 17 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 18 base for Andalucia
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 21 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 22 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 23 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 24 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 25 Regarding Residence Permit