In case you are going to Paris or even mildly contemplating it:
I just happened to idly check expedia earlier today. Fares to CDG from IAD have been north of 1600 bucks, so I was going to give it more time to come down.
USAirways must be having some sort of sale in late May because I just scored roundtrip tickets for me and my Dad, from IAD and Erie, for 640 and 675 respectively. (yes, you read that right - and late May, coming back June 8, to boot). We both have to change planes (and I have allergies to changing planes after the ill-fated flight home from Florence last New Years) but saving a grand each sure makes it easier to contemplate. Since I'm also taking Mom on a trip to France in July, this is indeed a coup.
I additionally just bought my own tickets, IAD to CDG, for July, for 865. For July, that's so dirt cheap.
This is such a welcome change from last year to Munich - both of the May tickets together are less than EITHER of the tickets for Mom and me last May.
Long and short - I just got these tickets so if there is indeed some kind of sale, get them while they are hot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 2 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 3 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 4 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 5 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 6 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 7 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 8 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 9 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 10 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 11 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 12 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 13 Iceland Day 5
- 14 Holland/France/Spain
- 15 Scotland Trip
- 16 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 17 Montenegro in September
- 18 3 week stay in Scotland
- 19 Paris, France
- 20 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 21 sfo to europe
- 22 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 23 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 24 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 25 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?