In case you are going to Paris or even mildly contemplating it:
I just happened to idly check expedia earlier today. Fares to CDG from IAD have been north of 1600 bucks, so I was going to give it more time to come down.
USAirways must be having some sort of sale in late May because I just scored roundtrip tickets for me and my Dad, from IAD and Erie, for 640 and 675 respectively. (yes, you read that right - and late May, coming back June 8, to boot). We both have to change planes (and I have allergies to changing planes after the ill-fated flight home from Florence last New Years) but saving a grand each sure makes it easier to contemplate. Since I'm also taking Mom on a trip to France in July, this is indeed a coup.
I additionally just bought my own tickets, IAD to CDG, for July, for 865. For July, that's so dirt cheap.
This is such a welcome change from last year to Munich - both of the May tickets together are less than EITHER of the tickets for Mom and me last May.
Long and short - I just got these tickets so if there is indeed some kind of sale, get them while they are hot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 테크노카지노【名【 SSK68。CoM 】名】슈퍼카지노테크노카지노
- 2 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 3 월드카지노╱≽』 ＲＥＤ９０９。ＣＯＭ 『≼╱슈퍼바카라[슈퍼카지노]
- 4 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 5 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 6 Venice
- 7 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 8 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 9 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 10 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 11 London 2For1 question
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 13 Fastest travel from Malpensa to Port of Genoa
- 14 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 15 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 18 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 19 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 20 Another Book List for Italy
- 21 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 22 Last night in Sweden
- 23 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 24 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 25 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?