In case you are going to Paris or even mildly contemplating it:
I just happened to idly check expedia earlier today. Fares to CDG from IAD have been north of 1600 bucks, so I was going to give it more time to come down.
USAirways must be having some sort of sale in late May because I just scored roundtrip tickets for me and my Dad, from IAD and Erie, for 640 and 675 respectively. (yes, you read that right - and late May, coming back June 8, to boot). We both have to change planes (and I have allergies to changing planes after the ill-fated flight home from Florence last New Years) but saving a grand each sure makes it easier to contemplate. Since I'm also taking Mom on a trip to France in July, this is indeed a coup.
I additionally just bought my own tickets, IAD to CDG, for July, for 865. For July, that's so dirt cheap.
This is such a welcome change from last year to Munich - both of the May tickets together are less than EITHER of the tickets for Mom and me last May.
Long and short - I just got these tickets so if there is indeed some kind of sale, get them while they are hot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 2 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 3 Greece Experts
- 4 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/invigor8-reviews/
- 5 Europe itinerary review
- 6 Food or Tapas tours in Madrid and/or Barcelona
- 7 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 8 Enjoying England for a year!
- 9 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 10 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 11 RENFE error message during payment
- 12 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 13 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 14 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 15 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 16 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 17 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 18 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 19 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 20 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany
- 21 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 22 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 23 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 24 Train passes
- 25 Best places in Paris to catch Pokémon?