This is very early planning, but I'm trying to get a better idea as to which country and cities would be better to visit during Christmas to New Years regarding weather, open sites, etc. It would be about 10-12 days. Hub and I have been taking two major european vacays per year (summer and winter). This time period is an open window for us, which is why we couldn't go in a more ideal time like spring (and we don't want to go there in summer!)
So it would come down to Provence/French Riviera OR Portugal (Lisbon to Porto).
I would rather go to France, because it seems there's more to see there. We love art, history, food, walking around cutesy streets. Any thoughts?? Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 3 Hotels in Turin
- 4 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 5 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 6 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 7 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 8 3 days solo in London
- 9 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 10 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 11 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 14 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 15 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 16 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 17 Scotland
- 18 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 19 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 20 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 21 Maximizing Norway time
- 22 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 23 Studying art in English in venice
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 Paris Perfect Legal?