This is very early planning, but I'm trying to get a better idea as to which country and cities would be better to visit during Christmas to New Years regarding weather, open sites, etc. It would be about 10-12 days. Hub and I have been taking two major european vacays per year (summer and winter). This time period is an open window for us, which is why we couldn't go in a more ideal time like spring (and we don't want to go there in summer!)
So it would come down to Provence/French Riviera OR Portugal (Lisbon to Porto).
I would rather go to France, because it seems there's more to see there. We love art, history, food, walking around cutesy streets. Any thoughts?? Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://alphagenixsweden.com/ketone-life/
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Back from Paris
- 4 1 month in Europe
- 5 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 6 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 9 Paris hotels
- 10 London Hotels
- 11 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 12 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 13 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 14 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 15 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 16 10 days in Paris and......
- 17 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 18 LIsbon
- 19 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 20 Iceland in 7 days.
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 23 Luggage Storage
- 24 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 25 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt