This is very early planning, but I'm trying to get a better idea as to which country and cities would be better to visit during Christmas to New Years regarding weather, open sites, etc. It would be about 10-12 days. Hub and I have been taking two major european vacays per year (summer and winter). This time period is an open window for us, which is why we couldn't go in a more ideal time like spring (and we don't want to go there in summer!)
So it would come down to Provence/French Riviera OR Portugal (Lisbon to Porto).
I would rather go to France, because it seems there's more to see there. We love art, history, food, walking around cutesy streets. Any thoughts?? Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 2 Netflix and Hulu
- 3 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 4 Cinque Terre for the Day
- 5 Sorry, best route from Stratford-upon-Avon driving to Chatsworth House
- 6 Did you use İstanbul Tourist Pass or Cappadocia Tourist Pass?
- 7 Are Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Rides Cold ?
- 8 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 9 London: come for the weather, stay for the coke
- 10 1 day tour from Istanbul to Cappadocia
- 11 Best route Stratford to Chatsworth House
- 12 If you like to live your life in fear, read this
- 13 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 14 2016 Flower Carpet in Brussels
- 15 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 16 Pickpocketing prevention tip
- 17 Switzerland Hotels
- 18 5 days in switzerland
- 19 Florence and Rome
- 20 Quickest way to get from Milan (airport) to Murren?
- 21 Need advice on Greek islands
- 22 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 23 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 24 Como or Bellagio
- 25 TAP airlines & other questions