I have a last minute time off starting July 20th and was thinking of heading to Sault, Provence for 5 or 7 days. Travelling alone, no car, want to walk. Lavender fields have been on my bucket list for years. I have been to Provence at least 10 times before in May or September with a car. Will I be bored in Sault? I picked Sault based on possibility of daily walks starting from Sault. Is there a better option? I plan to take public buses from Avignon. Thank you in advance.
Provence without car. Base in Sault or not
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 2 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 3 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 4 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 5 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 6 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 7 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 8 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 9 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 10 Stonehenge and Bath
- 11 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 12 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 13 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 14 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 15 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 16 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 17 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 18 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 19 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 20 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 21 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 22 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 23 Five nights in Extremadura
- 24 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 25 Live ( almost) report from Greece!