I have a last minute time off starting July 20th and was thinking of heading to Sault, Provence for 5 or 7 days. Travelling alone, no car, want to walk. Lavender fields have been on my bucket list for years. I have been to Provence at least 10 times before in May or September with a car. Will I be bored in Sault? I picked Sault based on possibility of daily walks starting from Sault. Is there a better option? I plan to take public buses from Avignon. Thank you in advance.
Provence without car. Base in Sault or not
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 2 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 3 Paris and where else?
- 4 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 5 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 6 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 7 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 8 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 9 Internet or travel agent?
- 10 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 11 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 12 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 13 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 14 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 15 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 16 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 17 Christmas windows in Paris
- 18 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 19 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 20 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 21 Autumn in Paris
- 22 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 23 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 24 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 25 Raining in rome