I have a last minute time off starting July 20th and was thinking of heading to Sault, Provence for 5 or 7 days. Travelling alone, no car, want to walk. Lavender fields have been on my bucket list for years. I have been to Provence at least 10 times before in May or September with a car. Will I be bored in Sault? I picked Sault based on possibility of daily walks starting from Sault. Is there a better option? I plan to take public buses from Avignon. Thank you in advance.
Provence without car. Base in Sault or not
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 2 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 3 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 4 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 5 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 6 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 7 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 8 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 9 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 10 Is my plan ok
- 11 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 12 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 13 5 Observations About Paris
- 14 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 15 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 16 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 19 Southern Spain
- 20 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 21 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 22 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 23 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 24 Scotland November 2015
- 25 Luggage storage in Barcelona