We are in the midst of our trip of 5 days Provence and are thoroughly enjoying our stay at St Remy. We have a hire car and need to make our way to a small village (le Bar sur Loup, another 5 days in a Gite) about 90 mins north west of Nice, taking an overnight stay somewhere. I'm thinking of staying east of Aix as we will visit there to see the Cezanne art gallery, and the Cezanne studio. Any suggestions for an overnight stay in a small hotel further east appreciated. I am coeliac so travel with my own breakfast and usually lunch, but can be persuaded...
The other query I have is in relation to day trips around Le Bar sur loup; where we have 5 days. We will visit the Côte d'Azur one day but will be free the rest of the time. Our interests vary from art and architecture to small walks and lunches. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 2 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 3 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 4 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 5 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 6 SE ITALY
- 7 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 8 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 9 Helpful Hint
- 10 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 11 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 12 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 13 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 14 Itinerary for Italy, Slovenia and Croatia in December 2017
- 15 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 16 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 17 Croatia short sail trip
- 18 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 19 6 Days in Italy
- 20 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 21 Stu Tower
- 22 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 23 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 24 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 25 London and Paris - 3 days each