We are in the midst of our trip of 5 days Provence and are thoroughly enjoying our stay at St Remy. We have a hire car and need to make our way to a small village (le Bar sur Loup, another 5 days in a Gite) about 90 mins north west of Nice, taking an overnight stay somewhere. I'm thinking of staying east of Aix as we will visit there to see the Cezanne art gallery, and the Cezanne studio. Any suggestions for an overnight stay in a small hotel further east appreciated. I am coeliac so travel with my own breakfast and usually lunch, but can be persuaded...
The other query I have is in relation to day trips around Le Bar sur loup; where we have 5 days. We will visit the Côte d'Azur one day but will be free the rest of the time. Our interests vary from art and architecture to small walks and lunches. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia itinerary help
- 2 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 3 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 4 St Denis Cathedral
- 5 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 6 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 9 How to rent a car
- 10 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 11 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 12 Day trips from Florence
- 13 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 14 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 15 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 Perugia
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 May get together in Paris
- 20 Paris in September
- 21 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 22 First time in Bulgaria
- 23 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?