Going to be in Cotignac, Rome and Southern Tuscany this summer. I love to shop for housewares and kitchen goodies (also enjoy shopping in gourmet and not so gourmet food stores) and need some help in finding these types of stores in Cotignac, (and surrounding villages) Rome and Southern Tuscany (Montepulciano, Montalcino, and the Chianti area ). This is my type of souvenir!! Thanks for any suggestions.
Provence, Rome and Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 2 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 3 Budget for 3 Month's
- 4 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 5 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 6 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 7 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 8 Small group for Colosseum
- 9 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 12 London visit
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 15 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 16 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 17 21 Days in Central Europe
- 18 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 19 Lofoten ferry
- 20 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 21 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 22 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 23 Italian cooking classes
- 24 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 25 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen