Going to be in Cotignac, Rome and Southern Tuscany this summer. I love to shop for housewares and kitchen goodies (also enjoy shopping in gourmet and not so gourmet food stores) and need some help in finding these types of stores in Cotignac, (and surrounding villages) Rome and Southern Tuscany (Montepulciano, Montalcino, and the Chianti area ). This is my type of souvenir!! Thanks for any suggestions.
Provence, Rome and Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 2 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 3 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 4 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 5 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 6 Netherlands and others
- 7 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 8 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 9 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 10 Raining in rome
- 11 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 12 Italian Lakes
- 13 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 14 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 15 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 16 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 17 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 18 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 19 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 20 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 21 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 22 Eleanor's Pages
- 23 3 weeks in Sicily
- 24 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 25 Visiting UK boyfriend