I'm curious as to if anyone has direct experience as to what the parking situation is at the Tarascon-sur-Rhône station (I've sometimes seen it referred to as Tarascon-Beaucaire). The google maps view shows plenty of parking at the station but I'm curious as to how long you can park your car there, eg is a half day or full day possible? I'm still doing very preliminary planning for our trip but I'm thinking of driving there from an accommodation in the countryside and then riding the train into Avignon, Nimes, Arles, etc
Provence Question: Parking at Tarascon-sur-Rhône station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 3 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 4 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 5 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 6 London 2nd time around
- 7 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 8 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 9 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 10 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 11 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 12 2 weeks in Europe
- 13 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 14 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 15 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 16 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 17 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 18 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 19 Madrid and London
- 20 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 21 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 22 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 23 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 24 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 25 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3