I'm curious as to if anyone has direct experience as to what the parking situation is at the Tarascon-sur-Rhône station (I've sometimes seen it referred to as Tarascon-Beaucaire). The google maps view shows plenty of parking at the station but I'm curious as to how long you can park your car there, eg is a half day or full day possible? I'm still doing very preliminary planning for our trip but I'm thinking of driving there from an accommodation in the countryside and then riding the train into Avignon, Nimes, Arles, etc
Provence Question: Parking at Tarascon-sur-Rhône station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three days in Spain
- 2 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 3 Useful website for France
- 4 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 5 Monet in Normandy
- 6 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 7 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 8 London visit
- 9 Italian cooking classes
- 10 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 11 Amalfi coast in 4 days starting today, plz advise.
- 12 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 13 Small group for Colosseum
- 14 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 15 best time to book accommodation
- 16 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 17 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 18 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 19 SIM card for eastern europe
- 20 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 21 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 22 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 23 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 24 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 25 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?