I'm curious as to if anyone has direct experience as to what the parking situation is at the Tarascon-sur-Rhône station (I've sometimes seen it referred to as Tarascon-Beaucaire). The google maps view shows plenty of parking at the station but I'm curious as to how long you can park your car there, eg is a half day or full day possible? I'm still doing very preliminary planning for our trip but I'm thinking of driving there from an accommodation in the countryside and then riding the train into Avignon, Nimes, Arles, etc
Provence Question: Parking at Tarascon-sur-Rhône station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All Set To Go!!
- 2 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 3 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 4 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 5 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 6 Story of the German Christmas star
- 7 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 8 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 Three ferries to Mull
- 11 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 12 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 13 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 14 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 15 Airport ATMs
- 16 driving in france with kids
- 17 Southern Spain
- 18 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 19 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 20 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 21 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 22 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 23 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 24 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 25 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?