I have the wonderful task of figuring out how to fill out my Southern France itinerary, I am a first timer to the region and would love some input! Currently:
8/30: Paris to Reims/Champagne via Train
8/31: Champagne to Provence via Train, pick up rental car
8/31-9/5 OPEN....we will use 2 of these nights to stay outside of Nimes at a winery East of town(complimentary so we can't add more nights here)
9/5-9/8 Cote D'Azur (likely a Nice base, but will work this out after the Provence portion. We fly out of Nice early on the 8th)
My question is, where to stay for our 3 'extra' nights in Provence as a nice compliment to the Nimes area (remember, we are staying outside of Nimes, not in town)? Since Nimes is the western most point of Provence, and we are ending up in Nice, should our first 2 nights in Provence be spent here before moving somewhere East? Lastly, we are open to time spent further North in the Rhone, but don't want to be running around all over which is why I thought it may be best to spend the full 5 nights in Provence.
Our interests are food, wine and scenery. A day floating down the Gorges du Verdon sounds appealing as well.
Note: I know that only 1 night in Champagne is rushed, we were contemplating it as a day trip from Paris and at least this is better. My husband is in the industry and has a work commitment there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간룰렛사이트ミビミフNOLZA007。Ｃｏmミビミフ온라인카지노
- 2 룰렛게임방법ミビミフNOLZA007。Ｃｏmミビミフ온라인바카라
- 3 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼바카라잘하는법
- 4 룰렛사이트ミビミフNOLZA007。Ｃｏmミビミフ사설카지노
- 5 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼바카라게임방법
- 6 라이브홀덤사이트ミビミフNOLZA007。Ｃｏmミビミフ사설바카라
- 7 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼바카라줄타기
- 8 인터넷홀덤ミビミフNOLZA007。Ｃｏmミビミフ온라인카지노사이트
- 9 온라인홀덤사이트ミビミフNOLZA007。Ｃｏmミビミフ제주카지노
- 10 신라호텔바카라【「HOT424。C0M」】바카라사이트
- 11 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 12 Confused on which train pass
- 13 Best of Norway
- 14 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 15 Brussels, Belgium
- 16 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 17 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 18 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 19 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 20 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 21 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 22 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 23 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 24 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 25 Train up the Jungfrau