Staying in St. Remy for 3 nights in October, will be driving from Portofino. Any recommendations for a town more or less midway between the two? I'd prefer not to stay in Nice. Vence or St. Paul?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 2 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 5 Short Trip in July
- 6 Things to do in Brussels
- 7 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 8 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 9 Greek Islands (small)
- 10 Campervan in Croatia
- 11 K-Day
- 12 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 13 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 14 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 15 UK Visa Help
- 16 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 17 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 18 Spain in December
- 19 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 20 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 21 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 22 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 23 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 24 Cell Phone Question
- 25 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich