My wife and I will be in provence on august 10-12. We were really hoping to see some lavender fields. I know tha the Valensole plateau will be harvested already, but I was told that the lavender fields around Sault should still be active. Can anybody recommend a road or town where the likelihood of seeing unharvested lavender fields is the highest during this time in august???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 2 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 3 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 4 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 5 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 6 Fodors monitors - "view profile" not available on Foxfire
- 7 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 8 info Faro & Algarve
- 9 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 10 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 11 Nafplio to Hydra
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 14 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 15 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 16 Santorini lodging
- 17 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 18 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 19 May get together in Paris
- 20 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 21 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 22 Self drive tour companies
- 23 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 24 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 25 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August