My wife and I will be in provence on august 10-12. We were really hoping to see some lavender fields. I know tha the Valensole plateau will be harvested already, but I was told that the lavender fields around Sault should still be active. Can anybody recommend a road or town where the likelihood of seeing unharvested lavender fields is the highest during this time in august???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 2 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 5 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 8 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 9 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 10 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 11 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 12 Help required with Itinerary
- 13 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 14 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 17 Campervan in Croatia
- 18 Greek Islands (small)
- 19 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 20 Cell Phone Question
- 21 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 22 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 23 K-Day
- 24 UK Visa Help
- 25 Skye to Edinburgh