I am about to pull the plug on tickets USA to CDG for a trip to Provence that has been put off several times. These are the best award tickets I can find.
I would love some feedback on traveling to this area during the last two weeks of September.
Provence in late September, maybe a little Cote d'Azure
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 2 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 3 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 4 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 5 Paris in April?
- 6 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 7 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 8 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 9 Flam, Norway railway
- 10 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 11 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 12 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 13 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 14 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 15 Sicily Suggetions
- 16 He said , she said
- 17 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 18 car rental companies Italy
- 19 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 20 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 21 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 22 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 23 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 24 quiet hotel
- 25 Hair Straightener for Europe!