I am about to pull the plug on tickets USA to CDG for a trip to Provence that has been put off several times. These are the best award tickets I can find.
I would love some feedback on traveling to this area during the last two weeks of September.
Provence in late September, maybe a little Cote d'Azure
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 2 Emilia Romagna Region
- 3 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 4 England, Paris itinerary help
- 5 Transportation directly from Malpensa to place other than Milan
- 6 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 7 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 8 X-mas week in Istanbul trip report
- 9 The Italian Riviera: A review.
- 10 In Less Than 48 Hours, Chisinau and Transnistria
- 11 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 12 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 13 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 14 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 15 Malpensa to Milano/Porto Garibaldi o Centrale Question...
- 16 Shipping bags home
- 17 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 18 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 19 Germany for 3 weeks
- 20 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 21 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 22 Portofino or Portovenere?
- 23 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 24 Do I really want to stay in a hill top city?
- 25 Weekend Driving in Rome