I am about to pull the plug on tickets USA to CDG for a trip to Provence that has been put off several times. These are the best award tickets I can find.
I would love some feedback on traveling to this area during the last two weeks of September.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich, Germany
- 2 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 3 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 4 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 5 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 6 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 7 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 8 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 9 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 10 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 11 Recommendations needed for rentals in the Tuscan countryside
- 12 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 13 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 14 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 15 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 16 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 17 What to see in Dresden...
- 18 Tour or independent
- 19 Iceland for 11 days in March
- 20 Sliema, Malta
- 21 Vet my itinerary
- 22 Hotel advice
- 23 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 24 Your Thoughts on the Black Forest, please --
- 25 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy