I am seeking your advice about choosing location base for exploring Provence region for family with 2 kids (4 and 2 yeas old) during last 2 weeks of September.
Interested in relatively small town (about couple of thousands of people) that will provide kids services such as pool, playgrounds, supermarket and will be close to hiking areas. Mainly required activity is hiking with kids couple of hours then enjoying life rest of the day
It looks like there are too many choices so I would like to ask your opinion in order to try and narrow it down.
Rental recommendation is highly valued as well, again, kids friendly (with kitchen)
Thank you so much, Slava
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 day home base between Venice and Florence with Teenage boys?
- 2 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 3 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 4 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 5 Train/rental car questions Milan-Bolzano
- 6 Bootcut jeans
- 7 Umbria and Piedmont
- 8 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 9 Car and Driver in Italy
- 10 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 11 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 12 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 13 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 14 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 15 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 16 Dijon: The Best/Most Memorable In Your Opinion
- 17 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 18 Car rental insurance woes
- 19 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 20 Where to spend how much time in Belgium
- 21 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 22 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 23 Help with Basque Country in Spain and France
- 24 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 25 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily