I am seeking your advice about choosing location base for exploring Provence region for family with 2 kids (4 and 2 yeas old) during last 2 weeks of September.
Interested in relatively small town (about couple of thousands of people) that will provide kids services such as pool, playgrounds, supermarket and will be close to hiking areas. Mainly required activity is hiking with kids couple of hours then enjoying life rest of the day
It looks like there are too many choices so I would like to ask your opinion in order to try and narrow it down.
Rental recommendation is highly valued as well, again, kids friendly (with kitchen)
Thank you so much, Slava
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NAAR : VERIZON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999 :8O4S VERIZON MAIL 24*7
- 2 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O :683O YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 4 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 5 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 6 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 7 International drivers permit
- 8 Moscow Favorites
- 9 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 10 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 11 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 12 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 13 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 14 Bordeaux to Moscow
- 15 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 16 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 17 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 18 Airport Transit Visa
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 20 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 21 Italian lake cruise
- 22 Paris advice with kids
- 23 First visit to London
- 24 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 25 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?