I am seeking your advice about choosing location base for exploring Provence region for family with 2 kids (4 and 2 yeas old) during last 2 weeks of September.
Interested in relatively small town (about couple of thousands of people) that will provide kids services such as pool, playgrounds, supermarket and will be close to hiking areas. Mainly required activity is hiking with kids couple of hours then enjoying life rest of the day
It looks like there are too many choices so I would like to ask your opinion in order to try and narrow it down.
Rental recommendation is highly valued as well, again, kids friendly (with kitchen)
Thank you so much, Slava
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 썬시티바카라•• 웃━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••웃 썬시티바카라
- 2 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 3 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 4 GPS vs Google Maps
- 5 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 6 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 7 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 8 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 9 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 10 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 11 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 12 Questions about Italy again
- 13 Grand Kremlin Palace Moscow
- 14 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 15 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 16 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 17 Dedicated server In USA with 256 IPs | Bliss Hosting Company
- 18 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 19 Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
- 20 Train Question
- 21 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 22 Paris Apartment
- 23 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 24 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 25 Bavaria in August