I am seeking your advice about choosing location base for exploring Provence region for family with 2 kids (4 and 2 yeas old) during last 2 weeks of September.
Interested in relatively small town (about couple of thousands of people) that will provide kids services such as pool, playgrounds, supermarket and will be close to hiking areas. Mainly required activity is hiking with kids couple of hours then enjoying life rest of the day
It looks like there are too many choices so I would like to ask your opinion in order to try and narrow it down.
Rental recommendation is highly valued as well, again, kids friendly (with kitchen)
Thank you so much, Slava
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 2 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 3 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 4 First Trip to Paris
- 5 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 6 Guide in Russia
- 7 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 8 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 9 Train travel
- 10 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 11 B&Bs in Ireland
- 12 travel fan 220v?
- 13 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 14 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 15 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 16 WWI Battlefields
- 17 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 18 Visiting Zurich
- 19 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 Switzerland
- 22 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 23 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 24 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 25 Zadar or Sibenik