I am seeking your advice about choosing location base for exploring Provence region for family with 2 kids (4 and 2 yeas old) during last 2 weeks of September.
Interested in relatively small town (about couple of thousands of people) that will provide kids services such as pool, playgrounds, supermarket and will be close to hiking areas. Mainly required activity is hiking with kids couple of hours then enjoying life rest of the day
It looks like there are too many choices so I would like to ask your opinion in order to try and narrow it down.
Rental recommendation is highly valued as well, again, kids friendly (with kitchen)
Thank you so much, Slava
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 2 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 3 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 4 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 7 First time to Switzerland
- 8 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 9 Eastern Europe
- 10 Airport ATMs
- 11 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 12 4 weeks in the UK
- 13 Granada
- 14 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 15 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 16 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 17 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 18 Switzerland help...?
- 19 London to Paris by train
- 20 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 21 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 22 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 23 Looking for clean & reputable hotels in Venice, Florence and Rome!
- 24 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 25 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews