I am seeking your advice about choosing location base for exploring Provence region for family with 2 kids (4 and 2 yeas old) during last 2 weeks of September.
Interested in relatively small town (about couple of thousands of people) that will provide kids services such as pool, playgrounds, supermarket and will be close to hiking areas. Mainly required activity is hiking with kids couple of hours then enjoying life rest of the day
It looks like there are too many choices so I would like to ask your opinion in order to try and narrow it down.
Rental recommendation is highly valued as well, again, kids friendly (with kitchen)
Thank you so much, Slava
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia
- 2 Ireland in November
- 3 To europe this Aug
- 4 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 5 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 6 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 7 Charles Degaulle question
- 8 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 9 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 10 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 11 Edinburgh in March
- 12 sim card
- 13 FAQs
- 14 munich - day trips
- 15 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 16 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 17 Madrid Airport
- 18 Heathrow Airport between terminals 4 & 5
- 19 Transportation in Bologna
- 20 FCO connection time
- 21 Departure Tax in UK
- 22 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 23 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 24 Ireland ToDo
- 25 Parking in Italy