I am seeking your advice about choosing location base for exploring Provence region for family with 2 kids (4 and 2 yeas old) during last 2 weeks of September.
Interested in relatively small town (about couple of thousands of people) that will provide kids services such as pool, playgrounds, supermarket and will be close to hiking areas. Mainly required activity is hiking with kids couple of hours then enjoying life rest of the day
It looks like there are too many choices so I would like to ask your opinion in order to try and narrow it down.
Rental recommendation is highly valued as well, again, kids friendly (with kitchen)
Thank you so much, Slava
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car hire
- 2 France to stop making foie grois
- 3 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 4 Dover queues
- 5 Puglia
- 6 Manchester on derby weekend
- 7 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 8 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 9 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 10 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 11 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 12 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 13 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 14 Barcelona to Morocco
- 15 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 16 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 17 Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?
- 18 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 19 "Doors of Italy", a free screensaver
- 20 From London to Paris to US
- 21 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 22 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 23 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 24 Naples or Genoa
- 25 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau