I am seeking your advice about choosing location base for exploring Provence region for family with 2 kids (4 and 2 yeas old) during last 2 weeks of September.
Interested in relatively small town (about couple of thousands of people) that will provide kids services such as pool, playgrounds, supermarket and will be close to hiking areas. Mainly required activity is hiking with kids couple of hours then enjoying life rest of the day
It looks like there are too many choices so I would like to ask your opinion in order to try and narrow it down.
Rental recommendation is highly valued as well, again, kids friendly (with kitchen)
Thank you so much, Slava
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 2 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 3 Westerplatte
- 4 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 5 Biarritz family holiday
- 6 Ireland hotel questions
- 7 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 8 Croatia transportation question.
- 9 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 10 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 11 Cutback on Spain trip
- 12 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 13 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 14 getting to CDG
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 17 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 18 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 19 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 20 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 21 Ireland travel passport question
- 22 Bernina Express mid-March
- 23 If you had to choose one......
- 24 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 25 Trying to pick a Greek Island