I am seeking your advice about choosing location base for exploring Provence region for family with 2 kids (4 and 2 yeas old) during last 2 weeks of September.
Interested in relatively small town (about couple of thousands of people) that will provide kids services such as pool, playgrounds, supermarket and will be close to hiking areas. Mainly required activity is hiking with kids couple of hours then enjoying life rest of the day
It looks like there are too many choices so I would like to ask your opinion in order to try and narrow it down.
Rental recommendation is highly valued as well, again, kids friendly (with kitchen)
Thank you so much, Slava
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 2 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 3 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 4 France, Italy and Greec
- 5 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 6 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 7 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 8 Air pollution in Paris
- 9 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 10 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 11 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 12 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 13 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 14 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 15 Naxos in May
- 16 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 17 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 18 Belfast to Scotland help
- 19 20 days in Germany
- 20 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 21 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 22 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 23 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 24 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 25 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive