I am seeking your advice about choosing location base for exploring Provence region for family with 2 kids (4 and 2 yeas old) during last 2 weeks of September.
Interested in relatively small town (about couple of thousands of people) that will provide kids services such as pool, playgrounds, supermarket and will be close to hiking areas. Mainly required activity is hiking with kids couple of hours then enjoying life rest of the day
It looks like there are too many choices so I would like to ask your opinion in order to try and narrow it down.
Rental recommendation is highly valued as well, again, kids friendly (with kitchen)
Thank you so much, Slava
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vatican City questions
- 2 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 3 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 4 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 5 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 6 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 7 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 8 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 9 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 10 Piedmont as a destination
- 11 dinner jackets
- 12 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 13 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 14 Garda Land
- 15 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 16 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 17 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 18 2 weeks Europe trip
- 19 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 20 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 21 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 22 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 23 Cordoba Overnight?
- 24 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 25 Need Help with German Train Schedule