I am seeking your advice about choosing location base for exploring Provence region for family with 2 kids (4 and 2 yeas old) during last 2 weeks of September.
Interested in relatively small town (about couple of thousands of people) that will provide kids services such as pool, playgrounds, supermarket and will be close to hiking areas. Mainly required activity is hiking with kids couple of hours then enjoying life rest of the day
It looks like there are too many choices so I would like to ask your opinion in order to try and narrow it down.
Rental recommendation is highly valued as well, again, kids friendly (with kitchen)
Thank you so much, Slava
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 2 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 3 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 4 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 5 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 6 French lavender and cottages
- 7 Cork or Galway?
- 8 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 9 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 10 One quick week -- where in France?
- 11 MiFi in Italy
- 12 Major quake in central Itay
- 13 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 14 Girona and Besalau
- 15 3 days with a Swindon base
- 16 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 17 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 18 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 19 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 20 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 21 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 22 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 23 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 24 Brugge or Ghent?
- 25 Portugal First Timers, 3 Q's