My friend and I are spending four days in Provence in later July. Our two main goals are to spend a full day in Cassis and a full day at the lavender fields, but we're not sure how to go about it. We are considering spending two days in Cassis and then two days somewhere in the luberon region, but that feels a little rushed. We are also considering making Aix-en-Provence our home base, and then just making two day trips from there. (However, we are not 25 and cannot rent a car, so this may prove to be difficult, but we're not sure.) We're also not tied to seeing the lavender in the Luberon, so if there is a place closer to Cassis, we could do that as well.
Basically, we would just like to know the best way to see both Cassis and lavender in four days without it feeling too hectic.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 2 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 5 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 6 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 7 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 8 Maximizing Norway time
- 9 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 10 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 11 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 12 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 13 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 14 Hiking in Switzerland
- 15 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 16 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 17 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 18 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 19 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 20 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 21 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 24 CASH OR CARD?
- 25 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!