My friend and I are spending four days in Provence in later July. Our two main goals are to spend a full day in Cassis and a full day at the lavender fields, but we're not sure how to go about it. We are considering spending two days in Cassis and then two days somewhere in the luberon region, but that feels a little rushed. We are also considering making Aix-en-Provence our home base, and then just making two day trips from there. (However, we are not 25 and cannot rent a car, so this may prove to be difficult, but we're not sure.) We're also not tied to seeing the lavender in the Luberon, so if there is a place closer to Cassis, we could do that as well.
Basically, we would just like to know the best way to see both Cassis and lavender in four days without it feeling too hectic.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy bus or train
- 2 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 3 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 4 Oporto
- 5 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 6 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 7 Porto and vicinity
- 8 Rome to venice
- 9 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 10 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 11 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 12 help with Italy itinerary
- 13 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 14 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 15 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 16 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 17 Le Marche Research Help
- 18 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 19 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 20 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 21 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 22 Undisclsoed location
- 23 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 24 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 25 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!