My friend and I are spending four days in Provence in later July. Our two main goals are to spend a full day in Cassis and a full day at the lavender fields, but we're not sure how to go about it. We are considering spending two days in Cassis and then two days somewhere in the luberon region, but that feels a little rushed. We are also considering making Aix-en-Provence our home base, and then just making two day trips from there. (However, we are not 25 and cannot rent a car, so this may prove to be difficult, but we're not sure.) We're also not tied to seeing the lavender in the Luberon, so if there is a place closer to Cassis, we could do that as well.
Basically, we would just like to know the best way to see both Cassis and lavender in four days without it feeling too hectic.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norwegian Air?
- 2 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 3 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 4 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 5 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 6 Highclare Castle
- 7 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 8 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 9 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 10 Salzburg itinerary review
- 11 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 12 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 13 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 14 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 15 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 16 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 17 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 18 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 19 Spain: train/rental car help
- 20 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 21 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 22 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 23 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 24 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 25 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017