My friend and I are spending four days in Provence in later July. Our two main goals are to spend a full day in Cassis and a full day at the lavender fields, but we're not sure how to go about it. We are considering spending two days in Cassis and then two days somewhere in the luberon region, but that feels a little rushed. We are also considering making Aix-en-Provence our home base, and then just making two day trips from there. (However, we are not 25 and cannot rent a car, so this may prove to be difficult, but we're not sure.) We're also not tied to seeing the lavender in the Luberon, so if there is a place closer to Cassis, we could do that as well.
Basically, we would just like to know the best way to see both Cassis and lavender in four days without it feeling too hectic.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 2 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 3 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 4 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 5 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 6 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 7 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 8 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 9 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 One night in the Dolomites
- 12 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 13 Airport Transit Visa
- 14 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 15 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 16 Where in Greece
- 17 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 18 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 19 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 20 Vatican tour
- 21 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 22 Day in Capri
- 23 alcazar question and seville advice
- 24 TSA Precheck
- 25 Roma...any ideas for exploration?