My friend and I are spending four days in Provence in later July. Our two main goals are to spend a full day in Cassis and a full day at the lavender fields, but we're not sure how to go about it. We are considering spending two days in Cassis and then two days somewhere in the luberon region, but that feels a little rushed. We are also considering making Aix-en-Provence our home base, and then just making two day trips from there. (However, we are not 25 and cannot rent a car, so this may prove to be difficult, but we're not sure.) We're also not tied to seeing the lavender in the Luberon, so if there is a place closer to Cassis, we could do that as well.
Basically, we would just like to know the best way to see both Cassis and lavender in four days without it feeling too hectic.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 4 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 5 France Itinerary Advice
- 6 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 7 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 8 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 9 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 10 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 11 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 12 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 13 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 14 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 15 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 16 Firt time VISA applicant
- 17 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 18 Murren to Prague
- 19 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 20 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 21 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 22 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 23 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 24 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 25 Le Marche Research Help