My friend and I are spending four days in Provence in later July. Our two main goals are to spend a full day in Cassis and a full day at the lavender fields, but we're not sure how to go about it. We are considering spending two days in Cassis and then two days somewhere in the luberon region, but that feels a little rushed. We are also considering making Aix-en-Provence our home base, and then just making two day trips from there. (However, we are not 25 and cannot rent a car, so this may prove to be difficult, but we're not sure.) We're also not tied to seeing the lavender in the Luberon, so if there is a place closer to Cassis, we could do that as well.
Basically, we would just like to know the best way to see both Cassis and lavender in four days without it feeling too hectic.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 God Save the Queen?
- 2 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 5 Barcelona alternative
- 6 Iceland
- 7 Frankfurt to UK
- 8 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 9 Paris to Italy
- 10 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 11 Milan or Turin
- 12 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 13 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 14 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 15 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 16 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old
- 17 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 18 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 19 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 20 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 21 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 22 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 23 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 24 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 25 Venice to Zermatt by Train