This Spring my husband and l will be driving from Nice to Provence and have 11 nights and want to stay in Remy, Bonnieux and Vaison-la-romaine. We'll be leaving the area by train from Avignon, so need to end there and drop off our car. Is there a best order in which to see these places? The most scenic route? I appreciate your suggestions. It's our first trip to Provence!
Provence by car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 2 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 3 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 4 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 5 Toulouse and beyond -
- 6 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 7 museum passes in Rome
- 8 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 9 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 10 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 11 Lavender Fields
- 12 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 13 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 14 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 15 Nice Video about Poland
- 16 Where to stay in Rome
- 17 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 18 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 19 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 20 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 21 Munich
- 22 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 23 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 24 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 25 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please