Im going to Provence (10 days) and south of Spain (10 days) by the end of may beginning of june 2012 with husband and 2 years old son.
We have been to the Dordogne before and just love the food, wine, beauty and peace. That will be our first trip to Europe with our son (who has been traveling quite a lot despite his young age, very adaptable boy) but we need some tips of places and things to do with him.
We will take a train from Paris to Avignon and from there we want to rent a house/apartment for at least a week and do some day trips exploring the regions. What would be the best city to use as base?
We would probably have to fly from Marseille to Malaga, havent decided yet, any tips and what would be the best way to go to south spain from the Provence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 2 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 3 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 4 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 5 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 6 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 7 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 8 base for Andalucia
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 11 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 12 Windsor Castle
- 13 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 14 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 15 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 16 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 17 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 18 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 19 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 20 4 nights in Sardinia
- 21 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?
- 22 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 23 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 24 "Too Much Cows"
- 25 Matera tour guide wanted