Im going to Provence (10 days) and south of Spain (10 days) by the end of may beginning of june 2012 with husband and 2 years old son.
We have been to the Dordogne before and just love the food, wine, beauty and peace. That will be our first trip to Europe with our son (who has been traveling quite a lot despite his young age, very adaptable boy) but we need some tips of places and things to do with him.
We will take a train from Paris to Avignon and from there we want to rent a house/apartment for at least a week and do some day trips exploring the regions. What would be the best city to use as base?
We would probably have to fly from Marseille to Malaga, havent decided yet, any tips and what would be the best way to go to south spain from the Provence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 2 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 3 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 4 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 5 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 6 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 7 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 8 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 Sim Card Options
- 11 Greek Islands (small)
- 12 38 Days in Paris
- 13 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 14 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 15 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 16 Day trip ideas
- 17 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 18 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 19 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 20 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 21 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 22 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 23 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 24 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 25 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?