Im going to Provence (10 days) and south of Spain (10 days) by the end of may beginning of june 2012 with husband and 2 years old son.
We have been to the Dordogne before and just love the food, wine, beauty and peace. That will be our first trip to Europe with our son (who has been traveling quite a lot despite his young age, very adaptable boy) but we need some tips of places and things to do with him.
We will take a train from Paris to Avignon and from there we want to rent a house/apartment for at least a week and do some day trips exploring the regions. What would be the best city to use as base?
We would probably have to fly from Marseille to Malaga, havent decided yet, any tips and what would be the best way to go to south spain from the Provence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 2 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges
- 3 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 4 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 5 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 6 Switzerland in October
- 7 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 8 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 9 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 10 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 11 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 12 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 13 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 14 Tuscany First Time
- 15 Iceland car rental agencies
- 16 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 17 Bordeaux neighborhoods
- 18 Help on ancient history route
- 19 Italy in January?
- 20 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 21 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 22 2 days in Lugano area
- 23 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 24 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 25 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip