My husband and I together with our two sons will drive from Monte Carlo to Northern Spain in July 2013. We would like to spend about 5- 6 days in Provence region. We have never been there before and would like to get a glimpse. We have a hard time deciding whether we should pick a base hotel, or to stay at different hotels. We are tempted to experience few different inns
Provence / 6 days: base hotel or stay in different villages?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Art in Paris
- 2 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 3 Too many Trip Reports
- 4 Great London Bars with a view
- 5 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 6 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 7 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 8 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 9 I dream of Europe
- 10 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 11 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 12 Reykjavik hotels
- 13 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 14 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 15 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 16 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 17 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 18 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 19 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 20 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 21 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 22 Help with England/Wales tour
- 23 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 24 Hotels that we found special
- 25 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)