My husband and I together with our two sons will drive from Monte Carlo to Northern Spain in July 2013. We would like to spend about 5- 6 days in Provence region. We have never been there before and would like to get a glimpse. We have a hard time deciding whether we should pick a base hotel, or to stay at different hotels. We are tempted to experience few different inns
Provence / 6 days: base hotel or stay in different villages?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 2 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 3 Reims for a day
- 4 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 5 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 6 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 7 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 8 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 9 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 10 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 11 Toulouse and beyond -
- 12 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 13 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 14 Vienna highlights
- 15 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 16 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 17 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 18 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 19 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 20 Seville hotels
- 21 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 22 Italy
- 23 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 24 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 25 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.