My husband and I together with our two sons will drive from Monte Carlo to Northern Spain in July 2013. We would like to spend about 5- 6 days in Provence region. We have never been there before and would like to get a glimpse. We have a hard time deciding whether we should pick a base hotel, or to stay at different hotels. We are tempted to experience few different inns
Provence / 6 days: base hotel or stay in different villages?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 2 DVD players in France
- 3 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 4 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 5 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 6 italy for - 2 weeks for a young couple
- 7 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 8 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 9 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 10 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 11 Marseille four day for my son the Navy Sailor
- 12 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 13 Trains
- 14 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 15 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 16 Florence/Venice/Tuscany driving vacation
- 17 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 18 Travel by train in Poland?
- 19 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 20 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 21 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 22 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 23 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 24 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 25 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria