We are planning our honeymoon in Provence. We have been researching the different regions to decide where exactly we want to go. We will be there from Sept. 8, 2003 - Sept. 15. Will the lavender already be harvested? Many of the travel books say it is harvested late August/early September. I'm just wandering from personal experiences will we be able to see the lavender fields in bloom early Sept.?
Provence - Lavender
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Questions
- 2 Greece and Spain?- Daughter's HS grad gift
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 5 Itinerary set - now help me pick a Kas hotel for early June
- 6 Advent Season
- 7 Trip to Europe for family of 4
- 8 Bruce and Marija: Carless in Sicily in November
- 9 Overlord Tour Payment Method Not Secure
- 10 Car rental for 7, should we get one or two vehicles?
- 11 Unknown regions in the Czech republic
- 12 Chip & Pin Only
- 13 Visiting Provence for first time - few questions
- 14 flying from Madrid to Barcelona
- 15 Norway in fall?
- 16 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 17 Late night Mayfair
- 18 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 19 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain
- 20 best airport to fly out of Paris back to Toronto
- 21 Need help with Itinerary for Spain & France March
- 22 Swiss train travel - why so costly?
- 23 Amsterdam to Paris Best Route
- 24 A family of 4 - 4 days in Switzerland
- 25 Lucerne to Lausanne Itinerary