We are planning our honeymoon in Provence. We have been researching the different regions to decide where exactly we want to go. We will be there from Sept. 8, 2003 - Sept. 15. Will the lavender already be harvested? Many of the travel books say it is harvested late August/early September. I'm just wandering from personal experiences will we be able to see the lavender fields in bloom early Sept.?
Provence - Lavender
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Como transportation questions
- 2 5 Observations About Paris
- 3 Cylades Island Hopping
- 4 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 5 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 6 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 7 history museums or locations
- 8 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 9 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 10 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 11 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 12 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 13 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 14 Good times in Munich, the city
- 15 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 16 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 17 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 18 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 19 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 20 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 21 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 22 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 23 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 24 By train to and out of Prague
- 25 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy