We are planning our honeymoon in Provence. We have been researching the different regions to decide where exactly we want to go. We will be there from Sept. 8, 2003 - Sept. 15. Will the lavender already be harvested? Many of the travel books say it is harvested late August/early September. I'm just wandering from personal experiences will we be able to see the lavender fields in bloom early Sept.?
Provence - Lavender
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SIM card for eastern europe
- 2 Munich and Dachau
- 3 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 4 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 5 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 6 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 7 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 8 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 9 London visit
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 12 21 Days in Central Europe
- 13 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 14 Three days in Spain
- 15 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 16 Duoro river cruises
- 17 car rental advice in Portugal
- 18 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 19 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 20 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 21 Eurostar booking
- 22 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 23 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 24 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 25 Monet in Normandy