We are planning our honeymoon in Provence. We have been researching the different regions to decide where exactly we want to go. We will be there from Sept. 8, 2003 - Sept. 15. Will the lavender already be harvested? Many of the travel books say it is harvested late August/early September. I'm just wandering from personal experiences will we be able to see the lavender fields in bloom early Sept.?
Provence - Lavender
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 italian law regarding air conditioning in September?
- 2 Nice, France September 2013
- 3 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 4 Paris: Hotel Verneuil, Regent, d'Angleterre, Millesime, Aramis (Best Western)
- 5 Need some initial thoughts on itinerary - Dresden, Potsdam, Berlin
- 6 Question about justairports
- 7 6 day Switzerland itinerary with 7 and 4 yr olds
- 8 2 weeks in Andalusia and Barcelona!
- 9 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 10 Please help me with the itinerary !!
- 11 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 12 Transportation in the Azores
- 13 Assistance with first trip to Europe
- 14 Transportation in Barcelona
- 15 Rome in 6 days
- 16 First trip to Europe - early 20s want to see the highlights
- 17 spain
- 18 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 19 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 20 Naples Italy as base for coast?
- 21 Cardiff Wales in March
- 22 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 23 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 24 UK Traveler ? Spare 5 minutes ? Help me please
- 25 Best "2-star" hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Dresden