We are planning our honeymoon in Provence. We have been researching the different regions to decide where exactly we want to go. We will be there from Sept. 8, 2003 - Sept. 15. Will the lavender already be harvested? Many of the travel books say it is harvested late August/early September. I'm just wandering from personal experiences will we be able to see the lavender fields in bloom early Sept.?
Provence - Lavender
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Central Europe itinerary
- 2 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 3 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 4 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 5 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 6 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 7 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 8 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 9 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 10 at what point should one get health insurance
- 11 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 12 Lucerne Switzerland
- 13 Provence in April, 2014, Part 2
- 14 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 15 Europe in December for 10 days
- 16 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 17 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 18 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 19 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 20 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 21 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 22 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 23 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 24 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 25 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years