We are renting a villa in August near Lucca. We will spending two days touring Chianti. We can get reasonably priced accommmodation at the Mercure (I'm very familiar with its location) on the night of August 14th. I'm toying with the idea of spending the 15th in Siena and watching the morning trial and perhaps the evening Prova Generale. The aim is more to soak up the atmosphere.
Hopefully someone could help me out by answering some questions as some of my party are very worried about the crowds (not me). Will it be easy to walk around the streets? What about the restaurants - will they be full for lunch? For the morning trial, is it relatively easy to gain access to the Campo, will we be able to see the horse race in the trial? How long would we be inside the campo in the morning? Is there anything else I should consider?
Thank you very much, I see this as a wonderful opportunity to experience Siena in another way.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 샌즈카지노■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■생방송바카라バ생방송바카라
- 2 바카라연구소■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■인터넷바카라주소た인터넷바카라주소
- 3 카지노쿠폰■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■라이브카지노っ라이브카지노
- 4 카지노방법■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■카지노추천ぞ카지노추천
- 5 Short Trip in July
- 6 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 7 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 8 Ludwig Castles
- 9 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 10 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 11 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 12 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 13 Connection time in Athens?
- 14 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 15 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 16 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 17 Escorted Tours
- 18 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 19 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 20 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 21 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 22 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 23 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 24 2 Months in Sicily
- 25 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?