This seems much more than a typical protest. Necker Children's Hospital windows smashed, cars on fire, tear gas, water canons!
If anyone is in Paris right now and staying in the 7th, can you give an update please?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Switzerland in November?
- 3 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 4 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 5 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 6 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 7 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 8 getting to CDG
- 9 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 10 Barcelona cooking classes
- 11 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 12 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 13 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 16 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 17 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 18 4 days itinerary for France
- 19 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 20 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 21 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 22 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 23 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 24 vienna
- 25 Questions about Polish sights