If anyone can give your opinion regarding which area to saay in Rome, I would appreciate it. We have reservations in both hotel pensione italia (closer to the train station) or hotel forte (next to the spanish steps. We will be staying in Rome for 3 nights. Thanks!
pros and cons of 2 rome areas to stay
- 1 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 2 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 3 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 4 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 5 Nice
- 6 Last monte Paris apartment
- 7 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 8 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 9 HELP stuck in Italy
- 10 I Need To Vent!
- 11 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 12 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 13 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 14 Train tickets
- 15 San Lorenzo Market
- 16 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 17 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 18 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 19 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 20 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 21 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 22 Cuenca or Toledo
- 23 Wimpy's
- 24 semi escorted tours
- 25 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy