Hello, I'm kind of a newbie to this forum but I'm hoping for some help. I'm planning a ~ 2 week trip to a few Euro countries with the purpose of proposing to my current girlfriend. I want to spend 4 days in Paris, 4 days in Southern Germany, and 7 days in Northern Italy, using Venice as a starting point. Some must sees for me are Paris, Mittenwald, Neuschwanstein, Milan, and Cinqueterra. I'm planning on proposing at Neuschwanstein or possibly at the summit of Zugspitze. If anyone has any specific ideas to make the proposal better, I would greatly appreciate them. I would love to hear the must see locations or even see a few sample itineraries. Thank you all so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 4 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 5 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 6 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 7 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 8 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 9 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 10 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 11 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 12 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 13 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 14 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 15 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 16 9 days in turkey
- 17 Burg Eltz
- 18 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 19 Germany-berlin marathon
- 20 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 21 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 22 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 23 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 24 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 25 itinerary help