Hello, I'm kind of a newbie to this forum but I'm hoping for some help. I'm planning a ~ 2 week trip to a few Euro countries with the purpose of proposing to my current girlfriend. I want to spend 4 days in Paris, 4 days in Southern Germany, and 7 days in Northern Italy, using Venice as a starting point. Some must sees for me are Paris, Mittenwald, Neuschwanstein, Milan, and Cinqueterra. I'm planning on proposing at Neuschwanstein or possibly at the summit of Zugspitze. If anyone has any specific ideas to make the proposal better, I would greatly appreciate them. I would love to hear the must see locations or even see a few sample itineraries. Thank you all so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FIFA.com launches Panini 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™
- 2 italy
- 3 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 4 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 5 Side trip from Geneva
- 6 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 7 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 10 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 11 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 12 7 Nights in Paris
- 13 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 14 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 15 21 Days in Central Europe
- 16 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 17 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 18 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 19 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 20 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 21 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 22 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 23 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 24 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 25 Nice hotel (preferably with views) in Etretat, France?