Hello, I'm kind of a newbie to this forum but I'm hoping for some help. I'm planning a ~ 2 week trip to a few Euro countries with the purpose of proposing to my current girlfriend. I want to spend 4 days in Paris, 4 days in Southern Germany, and 7 days in Northern Italy, using Venice as a starting point. Some must sees for me are Paris, Mittenwald, Neuschwanstein, Milan, and Cinqueterra. I'm planning on proposing at Neuschwanstein or possibly at the summit of Zugspitze. If anyone has any specific ideas to make the proposal better, I would greatly appreciate them. I would love to hear the must see locations or even see a few sample itineraries. Thank you all so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 2 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 3 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 4 Scuol, Switzerland
- 5 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 6 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 7 2 Weeks in Paris
- 8 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 9 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 10 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 11 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 12 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 13 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 14 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 15 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 16 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 17 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 18 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 19 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 20 Internet or travel agent?
- 21 Raining in rome
- 22 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 23 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 24 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 25 LIVIGNO - Ski School