Hello, I'm kind of a newbie to this forum but I'm hoping for some help. I'm planning a ~ 2 week trip to a few Euro countries with the purpose of proposing to my current girlfriend. I want to spend 4 days in Paris, 4 days in Southern Germany, and 7 days in Northern Italy, using Venice as a starting point. Some must sees for me are Paris, Mittenwald, Neuschwanstein, Milan, and Cinqueterra. I'm planning on proposing at Neuschwanstein or possibly at the summit of Zugspitze. If anyone has any specific ideas to make the proposal better, I would greatly appreciate them. I would love to hear the must see locations or even see a few sample itineraries. Thank you all so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croacia in october
- 2 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 3 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 4 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 5 Stay away from EF Tours
- 6 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 7 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 8 Italy things to do?
- 9 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 10 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 11 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 12 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 13 Getting From Italy to London
- 14 Spending money in Italy?
- 15 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 16 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 17 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 18 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 19 rome and pompei
- 20 URGENT: Corte Del Poggio, Perugia Cooking School info req.
- 21 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 22 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 24 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 25 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids