I will be traveling in Basque country in mid July, mostly between Bilbao and San Sebastian, and am looking for ideas on where to propose to my girlfriend. I'm looking for something private but memorable (obviously), and I'll have access to a rental car so I'll be able to visit small coastal towns/sights.
One potential place is the San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, but I'm wondering if it's too crowded most of the day to pose the question. Somewhere in SS or Bilbao, if suitable, is also a possibility, but the less foot traffic the better. Can anyone help me with suggestions or recommendations of maybe small, out of the way spots (or "secret" spots within the cities) that might be worth considering?
On another note, I've read a lot on here about parking issues in the cities, but where actually are people parking their cars? At their respective hotels, or does Bilbao/SS have other parking options within the cities? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech SUPP0RT CARE *
- 2 verizon@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Technical SUPP0RTCAre
- 3 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 4 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 5 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 6 Now to Madrid
- 7 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 8 3 days solo in London
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Chania
- 11 Edinbrugh
- 12 Berlin to ?
- 13 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 14 Hotels in Turin
- 15 Help on ancient history route
- 16 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 17 Studying art in English in venice
- 18 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 19 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 20 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 21 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 22 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 25 Day hikes in Switzerland