I will be traveling in Basque country in mid July, mostly between Bilbao and San Sebastian, and am looking for ideas on where to propose to my girlfriend. I'm looking for something private but memorable (obviously), and I'll have access to a rental car so I'll be able to visit small coastal towns/sights.
One potential place is the San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, but I'm wondering if it's too crowded most of the day to pose the question. Somewhere in SS or Bilbao, if suitable, is also a possibility, but the less foot traffic the better. Can anyone help me with suggestions or recommendations of maybe small, out of the way spots (or "secret" spots within the cities) that might be worth considering?
On another note, I've read a lot on here about parking issues in the cities, but where actually are people parking their cars? At their respective hotels, or does Bilbao/SS have other parking options within the cities? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 오리지날릴게임손오공 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 3 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 4 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 7 Scotland Trip Report
- 8 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 9 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 10 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 11 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 12 Kayaking in Avignon
- 13 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 14 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 15 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 16 4 days in Provence in early June
- 17 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 18 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 19 Cordoba Overnight?
- 20 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 21 Sintra
- 22 France Itinerary Advice
- 23 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 24 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 25 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)