Will be attending a church wedding in Larnaca in July and would appreciate advice on what would be considered acceptable attire for both male and female adults. Don't want to under dress but don't want to take along more clothing than necessary either. Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Proper Wedding Attire
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 2 Too many Trip Reports
- 3 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 4 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 5 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 6 Great London Bars with a view
- 7 Art in Paris
- 8 I dream of Europe
- 9 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 10 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 11 Rental car while in Ireland
- 12 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 13 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 14 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 15 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 16 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 17 Reykjavik hotels
- 18 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 19 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 20 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 21 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 22 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 23 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 24 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 25 Help with England/Wales tour