Will be attending a church wedding in Larnaca in July and would appreciate advice on what would be considered acceptable attire for both male and female adults. Don't want to under dress but don't want to take along more clothing than necessary either. Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Proper Wedding Attire
- 1 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 2 Norway experts needed.
- 3 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 4 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 5 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 6 Last monte Paris apartment
- 7 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 8 jungfraujoch mid june
- 9 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 10 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 11 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 12 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 13 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 14 Nice
- 15 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 16 Cuenca or Toledo
- 17 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 18 Wimpy's
- 19 HELP stuck in Italy
- 20 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 21 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 22 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 23 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 24 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 25 ? re hotels in 5 terre