I'll be in Italy in June and was wondering what the expectations are for attire in getting into the churches and cathedrals in Italy and specifically Rome. I don't want to be turned away but I do expect the weather to be warm. Please give me some guidelines. Thank you!
Proper Attire in Italian Churches
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in April?
- 2 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 3 car rental companies Italy
- 4 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 5 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 6 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 7 Toulouse and beyond -
- 8 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 9 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 10 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 11 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 12 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 13 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 14 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 15 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 16 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 17 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 18 A drive in Europe
- 19 London hotel
- 20 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 21 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 22 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 23 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 24 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 25 Need Advice for my first family to Europe