In a few weeks I am going back to Italy, this time Campania. Mostly Naples but the first four days will be Positano.
After my photo workshop I will have three full days before flying home. One day I had planned to spend on Capri. My last visit to Capri was three years ago, I spent three nights there and just loved it. I hiked all over the island, had a fabulous lunch looking at the Faraglioni, etc.
I just learned that friends I met in Venice are spending the week in Procida and I am definitely going to ferry over from Naples one evening to have dinner and drinks with them.
I loved Capri and really want to go back but now I'm thinking I should just let Capri go, this time, and get over to Procida earlier and explore that a little bit and then meet up with my friends. As opposed to trying to re-visit a small bit of Capri and then boating over to Procida.
I do love the movie "The Talented Mr. Ripley" so I could look up a few spots where it was filmed. For that matter if I were to visit the film sites Ischia would be a second choice that day instead of Capri. I would have to check ferry schedules to see if that is even feasible.
So, with that:
How would you spend your time on Procida if you only had, say, 6ish hours to wander before meeting up with your friends for dinner and drinks? I'll assume my friends will have scouted dining locations or that there will be places with a view of the water easily found.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 2 파워볼 배팅법 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 London 6 day itinerary
- 4 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 5 Sim Cards
- 6 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 7 London in Winter Report
- 8 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 9 Portugal rental car
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 12 IWM
- 13 London Hotel - Different Request
- 14 Seville to Cordoba
- 15 3 nights in Madrid
- 16 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 17 Travelling Iceland
- 18 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 19 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 20 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 21 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 22 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 23 Trastevere Food
- 24 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 25 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine