I am trying to purchase tickets for an overnight train (for this June) from Amsterdam to Prague on the Bahn website. I've gone through the procedure several times and believe I am making correct choices, but keep getting an error message that says "Dear Customer, An error occurred during the booking process for the night train. Please try again later. The error has been recorded. We apologise for any inconvenience." I have tried a few times today, with a few hours in between tries. Has anyone else had difficulty with this site?
Problems with Bahn website for train tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 2 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 3 Munich
- 4 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 5 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 6 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 7 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 8 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 9 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 10 Munich with a car?
- 11 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 12 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 14 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 15 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 16 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 17 Itinerary Help!
- 18 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 19 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 20 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 21 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 22 He said , she said
- 23 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 24 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 25 From CDG to the Seventh?