I am trying to purchase tickets for an overnight train (for this June) from Amsterdam to Prague on the Bahn website. I've gone through the procedure several times and believe I am making correct choices, but keep getting an error message that says "Dear Customer, An error occurred during the booking process for the night train. Please try again later. The error has been recorded. We apologise for any inconvenience." I have tried a few times today, with a few hours in between tries. Has anyone else had difficulty with this site?
Problems with Bahn website for train tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 2 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 3 Three ferries to Mull
- 4 Eastern Europe
- 5 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 6 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 7 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 8 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 9 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 10 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 11 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 12 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 13 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 14 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 15 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 16 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 17 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 18 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 19 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 20 American Express
- 21 Airport ATMs
- 22 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 23 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 24 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 25 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia