I am trying to purchase tickets for an overnight train (for this June) from Amsterdam to Prague on the Bahn website. I've gone through the procedure several times and believe I am making correct choices, but keep getting an error message that says "Dear Customer, An error occurred during the booking process for the night train. Please try again later. The error has been recorded. We apologise for any inconvenience." I have tried a few times today, with a few hours in between tries. Has anyone else had difficulty with this site?
Problems with Bahn website for train tickets?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 2 More help with housing in Puglia
- 3 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 4 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 5 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 6 Madrid to Sevilla
- 7 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 8 Chambermaid tipping
- 9 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 10 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 11 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 12 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 13 7 days in Andalucia
- 14 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 15 first european holiday itinery
- 16 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 17 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 20 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 21 Travel by train or bus
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 24 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 25 Belgium