I am trying to purchase tickets for an overnight train (for this June) from Amsterdam to Prague on the Bahn website. I've gone through the procedure several times and believe I am making correct choices, but keep getting an error message that says "Dear Customer, An error occurred during the booking process for the night train. Please try again later. The error has been recorded. We apologise for any inconvenience." I have tried a few times today, with a few hours in between tries. Has anyone else had difficulty with this site?
Problems with Bahn website for train tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 2 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 3 Vineyard visit from Paris (day trip): Burgundy vs Lorie Valley
- 4 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 5 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 6 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 7 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 8 Transportation in Paris
- 9 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 10 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 11 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 12 Greek Island honeymoon
- 13 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 14 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 15 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 16 Tuscany: best day trips/tours - cooking classes, wines tours, other...
- 17 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 18 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 19 2 for 1 tickets
- 20 London & Cotswolds Hotels
- 21 Choosing a Parmegiano Reggiano Dairy Farm to Visit
- 22 Split to Venice. Help!
- 23 Andaz Liverpool street or Hyde park?
- 24 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 25 tour guides for Copenhagen?