I am trying to purchase tickets for an overnight train (for this June) from Amsterdam to Prague on the Bahn website. I've gone through the procedure several times and believe I am making correct choices, but keep getting an error message that says "Dear Customer, An error occurred during the booking process for the night train. Please try again later. The error has been recorded. We apologise for any inconvenience." I have tried a few times today, with a few hours in between tries. Has anyone else had difficulty with this site?
Problems with Bahn website for train tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 2 Stay away from EF Tours
- 3 Theater in London
- 4 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 5 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 6 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 7 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 8 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 9 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 10 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 11 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 12 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 13 Trip Report: What can you say about Greece?
- 14 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 15 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 16 Advise for travelling to Eastern Europe(including Balkans)
- 17 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 18 Balkan Tour Operators?
- 19 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 20 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 21 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 22 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 23 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 24 December honeymoon in Europe
- 25 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?