I am trying to purchase tickets for an overnight train (for this June) from Amsterdam to Prague on the Bahn website. I've gone through the procedure several times and believe I am making correct choices, but keep getting an error message that says "Dear Customer, An error occurred during the booking process for the night train. Please try again later. The error has been recorded. We apologise for any inconvenience." I have tried a few times today, with a few hours in between tries. Has anyone else had difficulty with this site?
Problems with Bahn website for train tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Ortisei hotel - need help in choosing the perfect place for our needs
- 3 Paris and Barcelona Itinerary for my wife
- 4 Venice: Secret Itineraries Tour
- 5 Two days in Dublin
- 6 London - Bar or Club to hear Live Soul/R&B Music
- 7 What to do in England, Wales and Scotland?
- 8 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 9 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 10 St. Petersburg to Moscow: train or airplane?
- 11 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 12 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 13 Athens Volunteering
- 14 Scandinavian Tour
- 15 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 16 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 17 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 18 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 19 Bergen Norway: how and where to store luggage for a couple days
- 20 Walking in Bologna
- 21 Train tickets France and Spain
- 22 Private driver: Dublin airport to Limerick
- 23 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 24 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 25 Staying in the Highlands