I am trying to purchase tickets for an overnight train (for this June) from Amsterdam to Prague on the Bahn website. I've gone through the procedure several times and believe I am making correct choices, but keep getting an error message that says "Dear Customer, An error occurred during the booking process for the night train. Please try again later. The error has been recorded. We apologise for any inconvenience." I have tried a few times today, with a few hours in between tries. Has anyone else had difficulty with this site?
Problems with Bahn website for train tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 2 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 3 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 4 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 5 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 6 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 7 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 8 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 9 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 10 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 11 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 12 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 13 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 14 Dordogne lodging
- 15 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 16 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 17 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 18 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 21 Rocamaxour
- 22 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 23 Dordogne markets
- 24 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 25 Turkey: 7 - 9 days