I am trying to purchase tickets for an overnight train (for this June) from Amsterdam to Prague on the Bahn website. I've gone through the procedure several times and believe I am making correct choices, but keep getting an error message that says "Dear Customer, An error occurred during the booking process for the night train. Please try again later. The error has been recorded. We apologise for any inconvenience." I have tried a few times today, with a few hours in between tries. Has anyone else had difficulty with this site?
Problems with Bahn website for train tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 2 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 3 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 4 10 days in England
- 5 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 6 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 7 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 8 Visit to Bath and London england
- 9 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 10 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 11 Itinerey help for 4 weeks trip to Germany for July of 2015
- 12 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 13 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 14 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 15 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 16 month's stay in Italy
- 17 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 18 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 19 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 20 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 21 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 Help with trip to St Petersburg
- 24 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 25 10 days switzerland trip itenary..