I am trying to purchase tickets for an overnight train (for this June) from Amsterdam to Prague on the Bahn website. I've gone through the procedure several times and believe I am making correct choices, but keep getting an error message that says "Dear Customer, An error occurred during the booking process for the night train. Please try again later. The error has been recorded. We apologise for any inconvenience." I have tried a few times today, with a few hours in between tries. Has anyone else had difficulty with this site?
Problems with Bahn website for train tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gargano Promontory
- 2 Fjords, How To?
- 3 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 4 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 5 London visit
- 6 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 7 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 8 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 9 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 10 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 11 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 12 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 13 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 14 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 15 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 16 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 17 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 18 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 19 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 20 Would someone critique my food/drinking itinerary for St. Petersburg?
- 21 Duoro river cruises
- 22 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 23 Munich and Dachau
- 24 Nine Van Gogh paintings in Arles until august 31, 2014 !
- 25 What to wear