I am trying to purchase tickets for an overnight train (for this June) from Amsterdam to Prague on the Bahn website. I've gone through the procedure several times and believe I am making correct choices, but keep getting an error message that says "Dear Customer, An error occurred during the booking process for the night train. Please try again later. The error has been recorded. We apologise for any inconvenience." I have tried a few times today, with a few hours in between tries. Has anyone else had difficulty with this site?
Problems with Bahn website for train tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 2 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 3 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 4 Hotel in Istanbul
- 5 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 6 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 7 Mont St. Michele?
- 8 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 9 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 10 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 11 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 12 Our first trip to Europe
- 13 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 14 Best driving map for Greece?
- 15 Train from Monterosso to Padua
- 16 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 17 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 18 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 19 Is there immigration/customs check between Edinburgh and London?
- 20 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 21 Paris Perfect Soap
- 22 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 23 Train tickets within Italy
- 24 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 25 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question