Does anyone have information about when/why flights get cancelled?
We're traveling to Europe in the fall. I live in Memphis but it's common for folks to book flights out of Nashville because many times it's cheaper. I'm finding that flights on Kayak are a tiny bit less expensive from Memphis but I'm wondering what the odds are of a flight from Memphis being cancelled as opposed to one from Nashville, where more people could be flying from.
I could be getting paranoid but of course I've been planning the trip for so long and can't stand the thought of missing any of it, not to mention the $$ and vacation time down the drain. (My husband's co-worker lost about 4 days because of his outgoing flight being cancelled.)
Now we know that Delta will be pulling out of Memphis in September and this adds to my fear.
Is there a website that keeps track of these things? Or should I just keep my fingers crossed?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BNL ATMs
- 2 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 3 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 4 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 5 Planning Advice!
- 6 Driving Vespa's in Florence
- 7 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 8 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 9 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 10 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 11 Our European adventures
- 12 Crete (and Santorini ) Trip Report
- 13 Scotland November 2015
- 14 1 day trip from Nice
- 15 Norway holiday locations
- 16 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 17 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 18 Help with itinerary
- 19 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 20 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 21 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 22 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 23 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 24 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 25 Northern Italy in mid-October