Does anyone have information about when/why flights get cancelled?
We're traveling to Europe in the fall. I live in Memphis but it's common for folks to book flights out of Nashville because many times it's cheaper. I'm finding that flights on Kayak are a tiny bit less expensive from Memphis but I'm wondering what the odds are of a flight from Memphis being cancelled as opposed to one from Nashville, where more people could be flying from.
I could be getting paranoid but of course I've been planning the trip for so long and can't stand the thought of missing any of it, not to mention the $$ and vacation time down the drain. (My husband's co-worker lost about 4 days because of his outgoing flight being cancelled.)
Now we know that Delta will be pulling out of Memphis in September and this adds to my fear.
Is there a website that keeps track of these things? Or should I just keep my fingers crossed?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 2 One day in Paris!
- 3 Lisbon transportation
- 4 First time Vienna/Budapest/Prague
- 5 Where to travel in Switzerland in 2 days when I'm travelling from Italy?
- 6 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 7 Getting to Kinderdijk
- 8 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 9 Amalfi Coast of Algarve
- 10 Vicking Legend - Danube waltz cruise
- 11 English countryside help (Cotswolds and Bath?)
- 12 A Month in the Land of Ice and Fire
- 13 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 14 Travel in England and Scotland
- 15 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 16 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 17 Champagne Houses open in December - Reims
- 18 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 19 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 20 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 21 Texans Take a Tour
- 22 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 23 Japan or Italy next spring
- 24 Bahn.de rail travel in Germany
- 25 Night at MSM or Honfleur?