Does anyone have information about when/why flights get cancelled?
We're traveling to Europe in the fall. I live in Memphis but it's common for folks to book flights out of Nashville because many times it's cheaper. I'm finding that flights on Kayak are a tiny bit less expensive from Memphis but I'm wondering what the odds are of a flight from Memphis being cancelled as opposed to one from Nashville, where more people could be flying from.
I could be getting paranoid but of course I've been planning the trip for so long and can't stand the thought of missing any of it, not to mention the $$ and vacation time down the drain. (My husband's co-worker lost about 4 days because of his outgoing flight being cancelled.)
Now we know that Delta will be pulling out of Memphis in September and this adds to my fear.
Is there a website that keeps track of these things? Or should I just keep my fingers crossed?
Probability of flight cancellation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pyrenees logistics
- 2 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 3 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 4 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 5 5 Observations About Paris
- 6 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 7 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 8 caroline_venezia
- 9 Normandy and Loire
- 10 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 11 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 12 Granada
- 13 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 14 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 15 Italy dolomites
- 16 Taormina Sicily
- 17 Northern Europe in April-May
- 18 history museums or locations
- 19 Iwango went…to Nice
- 20 22 year olds in Europe
- 21 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 22 London neighborhood suggestions
- 23 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 24 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 25 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris