Does anyone have information about when/why flights get cancelled?
We're traveling to Europe in the fall. I live in Memphis but it's common for folks to book flights out of Nashville because many times it's cheaper. I'm finding that flights on Kayak are a tiny bit less expensive from Memphis but I'm wondering what the odds are of a flight from Memphis being cancelled as opposed to one from Nashville, where more people could be flying from.
I could be getting paranoid but of course I've been planning the trip for so long and can't stand the thought of missing any of it, not to mention the $$ and vacation time down the drain. (My husband's co-worker lost about 4 days because of his outgoing flight being cancelled.)
Now we know that Delta will be pulling out of Memphis in September and this adds to my fear.
Is there a website that keeps track of these things? Or should I just keep my fingers crossed?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 2 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 3 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 4 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 5 Dolomites October 14-18
- 6 T Mobile Does it Again
- 7 Italy by car
- 8 12 days in Austria
- 9 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 10 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 11 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 12 Itinerary Help
- 13 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 14 sim card
- 15 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 16 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 17 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 18 Barcelona - Tickets to Gaudi sites
- 19 European Championship
- 20 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 21 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 22 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 23 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 24 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 25 Italy train strike - high speed trains?