Does anyone have information about when/why flights get cancelled?
We're traveling to Europe in the fall. I live in Memphis but it's common for folks to book flights out of Nashville because many times it's cheaper. I'm finding that flights on Kayak are a tiny bit less expensive from Memphis but I'm wondering what the odds are of a flight from Memphis being cancelled as opposed to one from Nashville, where more people could be flying from.
I could be getting paranoid but of course I've been planning the trip for so long and can't stand the thought of missing any of it, not to mention the $$ and vacation time down the drain. (My husband's co-worker lost about 4 days because of his outgoing flight being cancelled.)
Now we know that Delta will be pulling out of Memphis in September and this adds to my fear.
Is there a website that keeps track of these things? Or should I just keep my fingers crossed?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 2 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 3 Switzerland
- 4 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 5 Visiting Zurich
- 6 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 7 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 8 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 9 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 10 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 11 Paris to Bordeaux
- 12 Iceland 3 day layover
- 13 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 14 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 15 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 16 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 17 Train travel
- 18 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 19 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 20 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 21 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 22 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 23 DVD burning software
- 24 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 25 Central London indoor swimming locations