Does anyone have information about when/why flights get cancelled?
We're traveling to Europe in the fall. I live in Memphis but it's common for folks to book flights out of Nashville because many times it's cheaper. I'm finding that flights on Kayak are a tiny bit less expensive from Memphis but I'm wondering what the odds are of a flight from Memphis being cancelled as opposed to one from Nashville, where more people could be flying from.
I could be getting paranoid but of course I've been planning the trip for so long and can't stand the thought of missing any of it, not to mention the $$ and vacation time down the drain. (My husband's co-worker lost about 4 days because of his outgoing flight being cancelled.)
Now we know that Delta will be pulling out of Memphis in September and this adds to my fear.
Is there a website that keeps track of these things? Or should I just keep my fingers crossed?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Places of interest
- 2 vienna
- 3 Questions about Polish sights
- 4 Croatia Ferry Help
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 7 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 8 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 getting to CDG
- 11 Ireland hotel questions
- 12 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 13 Ireland travel passport question
- 14 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 15 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 16 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 17 Switzerland in November?
- 18 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 19 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 20 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 21 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 22 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 23 Barcelona cooking classes
- 24 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 25 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)