Does anyone have information about when/why flights get cancelled?
We're traveling to Europe in the fall. I live in Memphis but it's common for folks to book flights out of Nashville because many times it's cheaper. I'm finding that flights on Kayak are a tiny bit less expensive from Memphis but I'm wondering what the odds are of a flight from Memphis being cancelled as opposed to one from Nashville, where more people could be flying from.
I could be getting paranoid but of course I've been planning the trip for so long and can't stand the thought of missing any of it, not to mention the $$ and vacation time down the drain. (My husband's co-worker lost about 4 days because of his outgoing flight being cancelled.)
Now we know that Delta will be pulling out of Memphis in September and this adds to my fear.
Is there a website that keeps track of these things? Or should I just keep my fingers crossed?
Probability of flight cancellation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 2 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 3 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 4 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 5 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 6 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 7 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 8 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 9 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 10 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 11 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 12 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 13 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 14 What to wear
- 15 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 16 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 17 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France
- 18 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 19 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 20 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 21 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 22 London neighborhood suggestions
- 23 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 24 Honeymoon in Sicily
- 25 Monet in Normandy