Does anyone have information about when/why flights get cancelled?
We're traveling to Europe in the fall. I live in Memphis but it's common for folks to book flights out of Nashville because many times it's cheaper. I'm finding that flights on Kayak are a tiny bit less expensive from Memphis but I'm wondering what the odds are of a flight from Memphis being cancelled as opposed to one from Nashville, where more people could be flying from.
I could be getting paranoid but of course I've been planning the trip for so long and can't stand the thought of missing any of it, not to mention the $$ and vacation time down the drain. (My husband's co-worker lost about 4 days because of his outgoing flight being cancelled.)
Now we know that Delta will be pulling out of Memphis in September and this adds to my fear.
Is there a website that keeps track of these things? Or should I just keep my fingers crossed?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Labor Day in Paris
- 2 Driver"s License & Language
- 3 I may be wrong....
- 4 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 5 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 6 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 7 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 8 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 9 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 10 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 11 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 12 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 13 Train up the Jungfrau
- 14 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 15 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 16 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 17 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 18 A visit to Greenwich
- 19 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 20 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 21 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 22 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 23 I Cuisine vs Cookin with Class
- 24 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 25 Sardinia or Corsica??