Does anyone have information about when/why flights get cancelled?
We're traveling to Europe in the fall. I live in Memphis but it's common for folks to book flights out of Nashville because many times it's cheaper. I'm finding that flights on Kayak are a tiny bit less expensive from Memphis but I'm wondering what the odds are of a flight from Memphis being cancelled as opposed to one from Nashville, where more people could be flying from.
I could be getting paranoid but of course I've been planning the trip for so long and can't stand the thought of missing any of it, not to mention the $$ and vacation time down the drain. (My husband's co-worker lost about 4 days because of his outgoing flight being cancelled.)
Now we know that Delta will be pulling out of Memphis in September and this adds to my fear.
Is there a website that keeps track of these things? Or should I just keep my fingers crossed?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 2 Rome
- 3 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 4 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 5 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 6 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain
- 7 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 8 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 9 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 10 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 11 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 12 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 13 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 14 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 15 Cars in France
- 16 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 17 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 18 need help with travelling direction when travelling thourgh central Europe
- 19 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 20 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 21 this is a test
- 22 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 23 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 24 Cornwall and Germany
- 25 Rome