Does anyone have information about when/why flights get cancelled?
We're traveling to Europe in the fall. I live in Memphis but it's common for folks to book flights out of Nashville because many times it's cheaper. I'm finding that flights on Kayak are a tiny bit less expensive from Memphis but I'm wondering what the odds are of a flight from Memphis being cancelled as opposed to one from Nashville, where more people could be flying from.
I could be getting paranoid but of course I've been planning the trip for so long and can't stand the thought of missing any of it, not to mention the $$ and vacation time down the drain. (My husband's co-worker lost about 4 days because of his outgoing flight being cancelled.)
Now we know that Delta will be pulling out of Memphis in September and this adds to my fear.
Is there a website that keeps track of these things? Or should I just keep my fingers crossed?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 2 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 3 Dublin Leap Card
- 4 vegetarian in spain
- 5 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 6 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 7 Rec for carryon bag - European sized
- 8 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 9 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 10 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 11 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 12 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 13 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 14 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 15 Cordoba Overnight?
- 16 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 17 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 18 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 20 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 21 10 days Berner Oberland, Lake Geneva. Chamonix, yes or no
- 22 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 23 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 24 2 weeks Europe trip
- 25 Bouldering in Fountainebleau