Does anyone have information about when/why flights get cancelled?
We're traveling to Europe in the fall. I live in Memphis but it's common for folks to book flights out of Nashville because many times it's cheaper. I'm finding that flights on Kayak are a tiny bit less expensive from Memphis but I'm wondering what the odds are of a flight from Memphis being cancelled as opposed to one from Nashville, where more people could be flying from.
I could be getting paranoid but of course I've been planning the trip for so long and can't stand the thought of missing any of it, not to mention the $$ and vacation time down the drain. (My husband's co-worker lost about 4 days because of his outgoing flight being cancelled.)
Now we know that Delta will be pulling out of Memphis in September and this adds to my fear.
Is there a website that keeps track of these things? Or should I just keep my fingers crossed?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 2 Enjoying England for a year!
- 3 European Travel in March
- 4 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 5 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 6 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 7 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 8 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 9 My First Trip to Europe...
- 10 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 11 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 12 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 13 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 14 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 15 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 16 We are back!
- 17 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 18 Our time in Rome
- 19 Europe itinerary review
- 20 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 23 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 24 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 25 Greece Itinerary