Does anyone have information about when/why flights get cancelled?
We're traveling to Europe in the fall. I live in Memphis but it's common for folks to book flights out of Nashville because many times it's cheaper. I'm finding that flights on Kayak are a tiny bit less expensive from Memphis but I'm wondering what the odds are of a flight from Memphis being cancelled as opposed to one from Nashville, where more people could be flying from.
I could be getting paranoid but of course I've been planning the trip for so long and can't stand the thought of missing any of it, not to mention the $$ and vacation time down the drain. (My husband's co-worker lost about 4 days because of his outgoing flight being cancelled.)
Now we know that Delta will be pulling out of Memphis in September and this adds to my fear.
Is there a website that keeps track of these things? Or should I just keep my fingers crossed?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://luxmuscle.com/muscle-boost-x-reviews/
- 2 Safety in Rome
- 3 Europe First Timers
- 4 Uber vs. TfL
- 5 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 6 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 7 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 8 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 9 Athens Help
- 10 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 11 Apartment Montreux area
- 12 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 13 Crete Holiday
- 14 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 15 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 16 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 17 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 18 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 19 Greek Village
- 20 One free day in Barcelona
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 22 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 23 base in brussels
- 24 Rome or Venice first
- 25 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas