Does anyone have information about when/why flights get cancelled?
We're traveling to Europe in the fall. I live in Memphis but it's common for folks to book flights out of Nashville because many times it's cheaper. I'm finding that flights on Kayak are a tiny bit less expensive from Memphis but I'm wondering what the odds are of a flight from Memphis being cancelled as opposed to one from Nashville, where more people could be flying from.
I could be getting paranoid but of course I've been planning the trip for so long and can't stand the thought of missing any of it, not to mention the $$ and vacation time down the drain. (My husband's co-worker lost about 4 days because of his outgoing flight being cancelled.)
Now we know that Delta will be pulling out of Memphis in September and this adds to my fear.
Is there a website that keeps track of these things? Or should I just keep my fingers crossed?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming first trip to the UK
- 2 Pickpocketing prevention tip
- 3 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 4 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 5 Mom's First Trip to Paris (2.5 days)
- 6 Trains from Granada
- 7 Cinque Terre with Mom (4 days)
- 8 Iceland-another itinerary help request
- 9 Rome & Florence with Mom (3 days)
- 10 Do we stay in Montalcino or Chianti or Both?
- 11 Alhambra
- 12 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 13 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 14 Driving from San Sebastian to La Rioja to Bilbao
- 15 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 16 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 17 3/4/ days South of France
- 18 Ten day tour of Assisi and Umbria during Candelmaggio
- 19 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 20 Florence and Rome
- 21 Need itinerary help for self-drive or tour from Cavan to N. Ireland
- 22 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 23 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 24 Switzerland Hotels
- 25 Bosch Parade