Does anyone have information about when/why flights get cancelled?
We're traveling to Europe in the fall. I live in Memphis but it's common for folks to book flights out of Nashville because many times it's cheaper. I'm finding that flights on Kayak are a tiny bit less expensive from Memphis but I'm wondering what the odds are of a flight from Memphis being cancelled as opposed to one from Nashville, where more people could be flying from.
I could be getting paranoid but of course I've been planning the trip for so long and can't stand the thought of missing any of it, not to mention the $$ and vacation time down the drain. (My husband's co-worker lost about 4 days because of his outgoing flight being cancelled.)
Now we know that Delta will be pulling out of Memphis in September and this adds to my fear.
Is there a website that keeps track of these things? Or should I just keep my fingers crossed?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 2 Summer Travel order
- 3 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 4 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 5 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 6 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 7 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 8 Swiss Travel Pass
- 9 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 10 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 11 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 12 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 13 Another tipping question: concierges
- 14 24 hours in Zurich
- 15 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 16 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 17 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 18 Trip suggestion
- 19 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 20 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 24 Dijon in December!
- 25 great hotel and food in Lyon