Just when I thought I was done researching travel to Yugoslavia, I was reading Lonely Planet and stumbled upon the destination Prizren, Kosovo. All of you know by now that I like at least decently-preserved and architecturally interesting historic towns and/or cities with café culture, cobblestone streets, ambiance and etc, so do you think I would enjoy Prizren or is this not the kind of place for tourists like myself?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 2 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 3 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 4 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 5 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 6 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 7 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 8 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 9 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 10 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 11 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 12 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 13 What to wear
- 14 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 15 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 16 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 17 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France
- 18 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 19 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 20 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 21 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 22 London neighborhood suggestions
- 23 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 24 Honeymoon in Sicily
- 25 Monet in Normandy