Just when I thought I was done researching travel to Yugoslavia, I was reading Lonely Planet and stumbled upon the destination Prizren, Kosovo. All of you know by now that I like at least decently-preserved and architecturally interesting historic towns and/or cities with café culture, cobblestone streets, ambiance and etc, so do you think I would enjoy Prizren or is this not the kind of place for tourists like myself?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 2 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 3 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 4 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 5 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 6 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 7 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 8 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 9 What are the best places to see in England
- 10 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 11 Reims for a day
- 12 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 13 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 14 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 15 Estonia Amber
- 16 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 17 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 18 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 19 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 20 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 21 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 22 Heli Tour
- 23 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 24 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 25 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?