I need to get from Venice to Brussels in order to fly back to the US from BRU. There are very limited flights from Venice to Brussels. A one way on the national carrier is $319 euros per person and I can fly on Ryanair for as little as 29 euros. The glitch with Ryanair is that it flies into out of the way airports. In this case Charleroi . So i need to get from there to BRU fro my morning flight. I will spend the night at the the Sheraton there. I'm willing to splurge on a private transfer or taxi but have found limited info on them. Many of the reviews are not positive of the shuttle company that goes to the train station...which I decided is too complicated with all of the additional transfers, etc and I will be arriving late at night.
Any recommendations? Kelly
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 2 Alsace to Austria?
- 3 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 4 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 5 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 Private Guide in Lyon
- 8 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 9 Shorts in South of France?
- 10 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 11 Budapest language lessons
- 12 Budapest Card
- 13 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 14 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 15 base for Andalucia
- 16 barcelona neighborhood
- 17 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 20 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 21 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 22 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 23 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 24 Regarding Residence Permit
- 25 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
Private transfer from Charleroi airport to BRU international: Help!