I need to get from Venice to Brussels in order to fly back to the US from BRU. There are very limited flights from Venice to Brussels. A one way on the national carrier is $319 euros per person and I can fly on Ryanair for as little as 29 euros. The glitch with Ryanair is that it flies into out of the way airports. In this case Charleroi . So i need to get from there to BRU fro my morning flight. I will spend the night at the the Sheraton there. I'm willing to splurge on a private transfer or taxi but have found limited info on them. Many of the reviews are not positive of the shuttle company that goes to the train station...which I decided is too complicated with all of the additional transfers, etc and I will be arriving late at night.
Any recommendations? Kelly
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생중계카지노■바카라
- 2 advance tickets?
- 3 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 4 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 5 38 Days in Paris
- 6 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 7 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 8 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 12 Cordoba Overnight?
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 15 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 16 How the kids age calculated
- 17 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 18 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 19 What tips can you give about packing?
- 20 Beaune France
- 21 Scotland Trip Report
- 22 Madrid airport question
- 23 Kayaking in Avignon
- 24 Sintra
- 25 Murren to Prague
Private transfer from Charleroi airport to BRU international: Help!