I need to get from Venice to Brussels in order to fly back to the US from BRU. There are very limited flights from Venice to Brussels. A one way on the national carrier is $319 euros per person and I can fly on Ryanair for as little as 29 euros. The glitch with Ryanair is that it flies into out of the way airports. In this case Charleroi . So i need to get from there to BRU fro my morning flight. I will spend the night at the the Sheraton there. I'm willing to splurge on a private transfer or taxi but have found limited info on them. Many of the reviews are not positive of the shuttle company that goes to the train station...which I decided is too complicated with all of the additional transfers, etc and I will be arriving late at night.
Any recommendations? Kelly
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 2 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 3 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 4 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 5 Hilton CPH no loner
- 6 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 7 travel around Spain
- 8 Scotland Trip Report
- 9 French Wedding
- 10 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 11 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 12 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 13 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 14 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 15 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 16 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 17 Wedding in Finland
- 18 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 19 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 20 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 21 Cornwall UK
- 22 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 23 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 24 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 25 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
Private transfer from Charleroi airport to BRU international: Help!