I need to get from Venice to Brussels in order to fly back to the US from BRU. There are very limited flights from Venice to Brussels. A one way on the national carrier is $319 euros per person and I can fly on Ryanair for as little as 29 euros. The glitch with Ryanair is that it flies into out of the way airports. In this case Charleroi . So i need to get from there to BRU fro my morning flight. I will spend the night at the the Sheraton there. I'm willing to splurge on a private transfer or taxi but have found limited info on them. Many of the reviews are not positive of the shuttle company that goes to the train station...which I decided is too complicated with all of the additional transfers, etc and I will be arriving late at night.
Any recommendations? Kelly
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 2 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 3 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 4 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 5 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 6 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 7 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 8 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 9 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 10 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 11 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 12 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 13 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 14 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 15 Bruges
- 16 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 17 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 18 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 19 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 20 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 21 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 22 Planning A trip
- 23 A week in the Occitanie
- 24 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 25 Paris Neighborhood Help
Private transfer from Charleroi airport to BRU international: Help!