I was told that there are private tours of the Vatican for $300.00 or so. Is this tour worth the money. Does anyone know the correct amount for this tour. How long does it last? Which is the best outfit to use? Please help.
Private tours of the Vatican
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travel insurance
- 2 Athens, Greece, hotel recommendations
- 3 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 4 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 5 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 6 Transportation advice between Seville-Ronda, Granada-Cordoba
- 7 Please suffer one more London travelcard question
- 8 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 9 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 10 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 11 Camino No-No
- 12 Rioja
- 13 Madrid
- 14 Ireland train system: first class??
- 15 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 16 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 17 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 18 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 19 apartment
- 20 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 21 Best way to tour Sicily?
- 22 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 23 Anciet Brits Were Cannibals
- 24 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 25 Powerscourt OR Glendalough?