I was told that there are private tours of the Vatican for $300.00 or so. Is this tour worth the money. Does anyone know the correct amount for this tour. How long does it last? Which is the best outfit to use? Please help.
Private tours of the Vatican
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 2 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 3 GPS in France
- 4 Voltage in UK and France
- 5 Papal audience-Easter
- 6 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 7 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 8 Would this be a good area to stay in Paris?
- 9 A month in Positano - where to stay??
- 10 Chamonix - Information
- 11 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 12 South of France
- 13 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 14 Planning 10 day trip from Athens around Greece
- 15 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 16 From Porto to the Douro Valley wine route
- 17 Rome - Vatican and Catacomb
- 18 Cannot see Anadolu Ateşi in Antalya. Options in Istanbul?
- 19 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 20 How's this Budget (4-5 weeks in Spain and Italy)
- 21 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 22 Nature of France
- 23 Hotel Artorius in Rome
- 24 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 25 Emilia Romagna Region