I am planning a trip to Southern France, (Avignon and Nice) with my family between mid-May and mid-June 2012. I know that most of the places to see around these towns are not easy to reach if I decide to use public transportation.
My husband and I do not feel comfortable driving and we thought about hiring a private chauffeur.
Any recommendation ? what is the average cost for such a service ?
we would also love to attend a cooking class during our time in Provence . I read somewhere that it is possible to do the market with the chef and cook afterwards.
That would be awesome !
In advance, thanks a lot for all your input !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 2 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 3 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 4 Overnight at Heathrow
- 5 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 9 days in London
- 8 Lyon
- 9 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 10 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Santorini lodging
- 13 Milan private guide
- 14 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 15 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 16 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 17 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 18 Italian lakes
- 19 Ronda Wine/biking
- 20 What do after Bernia Express?
- 21 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 22 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 23 Self drive tour companies
- 24 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 25 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
private tours in Provence / with english driver ???? + cooking class