I am planning a trip to Southern France, (Avignon and Nice) with my family between mid-May and mid-June 2012. I know that most of the places to see around these towns are not easy to reach if I decide to use public transportation.
My husband and I do not feel comfortable driving and we thought about hiring a private chauffeur.
Any recommendation ? what is the average cost for such a service ?
we would also love to attend a cooking class during our time in Provence . I read somewhere that it is possible to do the market with the chef and cook afterwards.
That would be awesome !
In advance, thanks a lot for all your input !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 2 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 3 Ordering in a Deli
- 4 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 5 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 6 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 7 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 8 20 free days of Europe
- 9 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 10 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 11 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 12 International Friends Tour
- 13 Naples or Genoa
- 14 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 15 Walking Scotland
- 16 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 17 Help with itinerary
- 18 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 19 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 20 I forgot my international driver permit
- 21 Daytime or Sunset Cruise in Santorini
- 22 Bordeaux TRIP
- 23 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 24 Den Bosch vs nearby towns? Daytrip from Eindhoven
- 25 August - Barge Racing in Friesland
private tours in Provence / with english driver ???? + cooking class