I am planning a trip to Southern France, (Avignon and Nice) with my family between mid-May and mid-June 2012. I know that most of the places to see around these towns are not easy to reach if I decide to use public transportation.
My husband and I do not feel comfortable driving and we thought about hiring a private chauffeur.
Any recommendation ? what is the average cost for such a service ?
we would also love to attend a cooking class during our time in Provence . I read somewhere that it is possible to do the market with the chef and cook afterwards.
That would be awesome !
In advance, thanks a lot for all your input !
private tours in Provence / with english driver ???? + cooking class
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Europe
- 2 Matisse at Tate
- 3 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 4 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 5 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 6 London and Where Else in late December?
- 7 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 8 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 9 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 10 Istanbul Itinerary
- 11 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback
- 12 Bologna tips
- 13 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 14 Edinburgh - outings?
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 17 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 18 What to wear
- 19 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 20 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 21 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 22 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 23 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 24 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 25 Madrid and London