I am planning a trip to Southern France, (Avignon and Nice) with my family between mid-May and mid-June 2012. I know that most of the places to see around these towns are not easy to reach if I decide to use public transportation.
My husband and I do not feel comfortable driving and we thought about hiring a private chauffeur.
Any recommendation ? what is the average cost for such a service ?
we would also love to attend a cooking class during our time in Provence . I read somewhere that it is possible to do the market with the chef and cook afterwards.
That would be awesome !
In advance, thanks a lot for all your input !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - best two central locations
- 2 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 3 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 4 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 5 Another Book List for Italy
- 6 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 7 Family vacay in Europe
- 8 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 9 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 10 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 11 Day trip suggestion from London
- 12 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 13 Back to Paris--need hotel advice
- 14 Classical Music in Milan
- 15 Pousadas in Portugal
- 16 Eight Days in Berlin; Walks, Food, Museums and Ambivalence
- 17 Places to visits near Porto
- 18 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 19 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 20 12 Days in Italy
- 21 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 22 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
- 23 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 24 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 25 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
private tours in Provence / with english driver ???? + cooking class