I am planning a trip to Southern France, (Avignon and Nice) with my family between mid-May and mid-June 2012. I know that most of the places to see around these towns are not easy to reach if I decide to use public transportation.
My husband and I do not feel comfortable driving and we thought about hiring a private chauffeur.
Any recommendation ? what is the average cost for such a service ?
we would also love to attend a cooking class during our time in Provence . I read somewhere that it is possible to do the market with the chef and cook afterwards.
That would be awesome !
In advance, thanks a lot for all your input !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 2 Croatia with trips to Mostar & Bay of Kotar
- 3 Transportation Question Italy
- 4 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 5 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 6 Cinqueterre
- 7 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 8 London Restaurants
- 9 Train tickets in Italy?
- 10 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 11 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 12 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 13 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 14 Corsica
- 15 17 days in England
- 16 VENICE
- 17 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 18 London best location
- 19 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 20 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 21 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 22 An Introduction to French Wines...
- 23 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 24 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 25 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
private tours in Provence / with english driver ???? + cooking class