I am planning a trip to Southern France, (Avignon and Nice) with my family between mid-May and mid-June 2012. I know that most of the places to see around these towns are not easy to reach if I decide to use public transportation.
My husband and I do not feel comfortable driving and we thought about hiring a private chauffeur.
Any recommendation ? what is the average cost for such a service ?
we would also love to attend a cooking class during our time in Provence . I read somewhere that it is possible to do the market with the chef and cook afterwards.
That would be awesome !
In advance, thanks a lot for all your input !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간카지노•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 실시간카지노
- 2 tipping
- 3 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 4 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 5 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 6 14 days in Greece
- 7 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 8 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 9 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 10 The DCC scam is spreading
- 11 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 12 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 13 Madrid Spain Hotels near Prado Museum
- 14 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 15 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 16 Germany
- 17 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 18 London Paris
- 19 Vienna sights and tickets to sights in Prague and Budapest
- 20 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 21 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 22 What clothes?
- 23 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 24 Rome at Christmas
- 25 CDG airport, 2 tickets
private tours in Provence / with english driver ???? + cooking class