I am planning a trip to Southern France, (Avignon and Nice) with my family between mid-May and mid-June 2012. I know that most of the places to see around these towns are not easy to reach if I decide to use public transportation.
My husband and I do not feel comfortable driving and we thought about hiring a private chauffeur.
Any recommendation ? what is the average cost for such a service ?
we would also love to attend a cooking class during our time in Provence . I read somewhere that it is possible to do the market with the chef and cook afterwards.
That would be awesome !
In advance, thanks a lot for all your input !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 2 vienna
- 3 Questions about Polish sights
- 4 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 5 Bernina Express mid-March
- 6 Ireland travel passport question
- 7 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 8 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 9 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 10 4 days itinerary for France
- 11 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 12 where to stay in London?
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Juangfrau / mt
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 17 Switzerland
- 18 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 19 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 20 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 21 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 24 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 25 Southern Germany - a base for travel
private tours in Provence / with english driver ???? + cooking class