I am planning a trip to Southern France, (Avignon and Nice) with my family between mid-May and mid-June 2012. I know that most of the places to see around these towns are not easy to reach if I decide to use public transportation.
My husband and I do not feel comfortable driving and we thought about hiring a private chauffeur.
Any recommendation ? what is the average cost for such a service ?
we would also love to attend a cooking class during our time in Provence . I read somewhere that it is possible to do the market with the chef and cook afterwards.
That would be awesome !
In advance, thanks a lot for all your input !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 2 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 3 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 4 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 5 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 6 European Cooking Secrets
- 7 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 8 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 9 Uwaga : koniec = parking fine
- 10 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 11 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 12 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 13 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 14 http://gomusclebuilding.com/ers-pro/
- 15 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 16 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 17 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 18 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 19 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 20 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 21 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 22 Verona and Lake Garda
- 23 20 Days in Europe
- 24 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 25 Andalucia in December
private tours in Provence / with english driver ???? + cooking class