I am planning a trip to Southern France, (Avignon and Nice) with my family between mid-May and mid-June 2012. I know that most of the places to see around these towns are not easy to reach if I decide to use public transportation.
My husband and I do not feel comfortable driving and we thought about hiring a private chauffeur.
Any recommendation ? what is the average cost for such a service ?
we would also love to attend a cooking class during our time in Provence . I read somewhere that it is possible to do the market with the chef and cook afterwards.
That would be awesome !
In advance, thanks a lot for all your input !
private tours in Provence / with english driver ???? + cooking class
- 1 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 2 jungfraujoch mid june
- 3 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 4 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 5 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 6 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 7 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 8 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 9 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 10 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 11 Cuenca or Toledo
- 12 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 13 Heathrow
- 14 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 15 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 16 A chacun son goût
- 17 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 18 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 19 Eurostar Italy train to Florence fro Milan's Malpensa Airport
- 20 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 21 Nice
- 22 Train tickets
- 23 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 24 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 25 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary