I am planning a trip to Southern France, (Avignon and Nice) with my family between mid-May and mid-June 2012. I know that most of the places to see around these towns are not easy to reach if I decide to use public transportation.
My husband and I do not feel comfortable driving and we thought about hiring a private chauffeur.
Any recommendation ? what is the average cost for such a service ?
we would also love to attend a cooking class during our time in Provence . I read somewhere that it is possible to do the market with the chef and cook afterwards.
That would be awesome !
In advance, thanks a lot for all your input !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 2 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 3 Keukenhof in May?
- 4 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 5 tickets for Wimbledon
- 6 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 7 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 8 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 9 Insurance on rental car options
- 10 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 11 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 12 Istanbul at Easter
- 13 Happy birthday ATM
- 14 Renting a car in Greece
- 15 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 16 24 hours in Paris
- 17 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 18 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 19 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 20 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 21 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 22 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 23 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 24 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 25 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
private tours in Provence / with english driver ???? + cooking class