Posted in Europe forum but forgot to tag Ireland...will post again. Wondering if anyone has used Kennedy Coaches for private driver/guide or has a great experience with another company. ??? Have contacted Conn and Paddywagon but leaning towards Kennedy at this point. Conn is very expensive and Paddywagon seems a bit too rah-rah for us. Thanks!
Private Touring Company in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 2 quiet hotel
- 3 He said , she said
- 4 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 5 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 6 Venice hotel selection
- 7 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 8 May trip to the islands
- 9 Where to stay in Rome
- 10 7 days in Greece
- 11 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 12 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 13 Augsburg with kids
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 17 Three days in Spain
- 18 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 19 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 20 Easter week/ Semana Santa in Avila, Toledo, Segovia
- 21 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 22 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 23 Paris in April?
- 24 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 25 RFID wallets do they really work?