We will be traveling to Belgium April 13, 2012. We are flying in to Brussels and will arrive in the morning and would like to have a private tour of Brussels and then go on to Bruges. I understand there are some companies that would arrange this. Does anyone have any suggestions on these companies? There will be two of us.
Private Tour guides and transportation from Brussels to Bruges
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Four Days in Tallinn, Estonia
- 2 Paris Pass worth the money?
- 3 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 4 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 5 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 6 Southwestern England
- 7 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 8 Airoport transfers from Dublin airport
- 9 Airbnb
- 10 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 11 Mont St. Michele?
- 12 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 13 British Honeymoon!
- 14 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 15 Edinburgh accommodation location help me choose
- 16 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 17 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 18 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 19 Gay and St.Petersburg
- 20 10 day travel itinerary to Italy... help!
- 21 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 22 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 23 Athens and which islands?
- 24 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 25 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia