We will be traveling to Belgium April 13, 2012. We are flying in to Brussels and will arrive in the morning and would like to have a private tour of Brussels and then go on to Bruges. I understand there are some companies that would arrange this. Does anyone have any suggestions on these companies? There will be two of us.
Private Tour guides and transportation from Brussels to Bruges
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid: City Views
- 2 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 3 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 4 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 5 German Rail Twin Pass
- 6 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 7 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 8 ITALO trains need help
- 9 London restaurants
- 10 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 11 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 12 How much luggage?????
- 13 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 14 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 15 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 16 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 17 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 18 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 19 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 20 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 21 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 22 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 23 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 24 White Villages base?
- 25 10 days to Explore Europe