We will be traveling to Belgium April 13, 2012. We are flying in to Brussels and will arrive in the morning and would like to have a private tour of Brussels and then go on to Bruges. I understand there are some companies that would arrange this. Does anyone have any suggestions on these companies? There will be two of us.
Private Tour guides and transportation from Brussels to Bruges
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway Haugesund and Bergen photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 2 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 3 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 4 flea markets in France
- 5 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 6 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 7 I need a haircut
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 10 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 11 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 12 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 13 Madrid apartments
- 14 London neighborhood suggestions
- 15 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 16 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 17 Timing a river cruise
- 18 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 19 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 20 We Need a Pact
- 21 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 22 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 23 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 24 Tipping in Greece
- 25 Honeymooning in Europe