we will be arriving in Akureyri, and Reykjavik for one day visits on a cruise ship. In addition we will be stopping in Qaqortoq and Nuuk Greenland for a day in each port. Have read many posts and have only seen one mention of a guide (Gudbjorg). Does anyone have any other suggestions for a vehicle and guide in Iceland and/or Greenland. Many thanks.
private tour guides
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fashion for larger man?
- 2 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 3 Arc de Triumph Question
- 4 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 5 Greek ferries
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 8 german rail ticket question
- 9 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 10 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 11 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 12 Prague flea markets
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 15 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 16 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 17 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 18 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 19 Monet in Normandy
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 22 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 23 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 24 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 25 Trieste and Koper