My good friend is going to Rome this summer. She and her family would love a wonderful tour guide that is informative and fun. They want to be able to see a lot in a day while learning about the city. Please give me advice on who she should hire, what are your experiences with them and are they pricey? Fodorites have NEVER steered me wrong. Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 2 charming cities in Spain
- 3 Venice
- 4 온라인카지노 ▶ 홈피:≫kxc551.com≪
- 5 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 6 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 7 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 8 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 9 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 10 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 11 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 12 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 13 Berlin, Nice and London
- 14 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 15 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 16 Day in Madrid
- 17 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 18 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 19 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 20 Family vacation to europe
- 21 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 22 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 23 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 24 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 25 Amsterdam Trip Report