My good friend is going to Rome this summer. She and her family would love a wonderful tour guide that is informative and fun. They want to be able to see a lot in a day while learning about the city. Please give me advice on who she should hire, what are your experiences with them and are they pricey? Fodorites have NEVER steered me wrong. Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 2 Whistle stop family road trip
- 3 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 4 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 5 SURPRISE TRIP
- 6 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 7 Help with Italy Itinerary
- 8 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 9 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 10 travel fan 220v?
- 11 Palermo Apartment
- 12 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 13 What is the best flight itinerary from Los Angeles to Granada, Spain
- 14 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 15 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 16 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 17 Camogli and surrounds
- 18 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 19 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 20 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 21 Barcelona - places to stay
- 22 Need advice on Seville-Tarifa/Tangier-Malaga itinerary
- 23 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 24 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 25 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!