Thinking about going to Russia-We have a lot of starwood points so would like to use our points to stay at hotels in Moscow and St. Peterburg. We would like to hire a private guide in these cities any recommendations?
private tour guide in Russia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 2 No points in Paris .....
- 3 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 4 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 5 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 6 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 7 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 8 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 9 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 10 What to wear
- 11 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 12 Greece - trip report - Aegean Islands Chios, Lesvos and Samos Oct 2012
- 13 Sicily - not a trip report
- 14 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 15 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 16 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 17 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 18 Chip but no PIN
- 19 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 20 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 21 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 22 What still confounds you about travel?
- 23 Three days in Spain
- 24 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 25 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary