Thinking about going to Russia-We have a lot of starwood points so would like to use our points to stay at hotels in Moscow and St. Peterburg. We would like to hire a private guide in these cities any recommendations?
private tour guide in Russia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz # 82 - Wednesday 4-1-15
- 2 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 3 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 4 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 5 Our first trip to Europe
- 6 Mont St. Michele?
- 7 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 8 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 9 itinerary help needed - Mediterranean Turkey / Turquoise Coast
- 10 Southwestern England
- 11 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 12 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 13 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 14 London/Help
- 15 Is Jungfraujoch worth the trip for a CLAUSTROPHOBIC person?
- 16 recommendations for driver/transfer tour from Siena to Rome airport.
- 17 Can teaching patriotism protect France?
- 18 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 19 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 20 Central European train travel
- 21 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 22 Best driving map for Greece?
- 23 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 24 Lago d`Iseo
- 25 Train tickets within Italy