We will be spending a few days in December 2012 in Rome and then Vienna. We have always taken the guide books and done it ourselves to go on the cheap. Now I think it would be fun, if it is affordable, to have a private guide for a day in each city. Do you have experience with private guides in these cities? How much do you feel like they added to your experience? How much did they charge. I remember a number of Fodorites raving about someone named Michael Orsmond (I think) in Paris. He really impressed the people who hored him with how much he added. Now the question is about Rome and Vienna. Thanks for your Comments.
Private Guides in Rome and Vienna
- 1 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 2 jungfraujoch mid june
- 3 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 4 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 5 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Drive Rome Florence
- 8 Barcelona
- 9 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 10 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 11 Home base in Provence in July
- 12 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 13 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 14 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 15 Best area for wine and which one?
- 16 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 17 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 18 Prague Itinerary
- 19 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 20 Glendalough on Weekends in August
- 21 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 22 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 23 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 24 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 25 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome