Needing help asap. I am looking for a very personable private tour guide for a family of 8. We'd like a day in Paris and a day tour in London. I trust the advice from the Fodors Community. So, if you have a recommendation for either place, Id appreciate. Our family are crazy Texans, so we'd enjoy someone that has a sense of humor. With such a short time, we understand we ll just be catching some of the highlights. Perhaps our other days there, we can delve deeper on our own. Thanks so much in advance.....hot in TEXAS!!
Private Guide Needed Paris and London and running late
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 2 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 3 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 4 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 5 Weekend in Norfolk
- 6 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 7 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 8 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 9 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 10 Autumn in Paris
- 11 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 12 Burgundy in May
- 13 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 14 A Greek sojourn
- 15 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 16 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 17 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 18 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 19 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 20 Is Venice really dirty?
- 21 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 22 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 23 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 24 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 25 Riva del Garda to Rome