Needing help asap. I am looking for a very personable private tour guide for a family of 8. We'd like a day in Paris and a day tour in London. I trust the advice from the Fodors Community. So, if you have a recommendation for either place, Id appreciate. Our family are crazy Texans, so we'd enjoy someone that has a sense of humor. With such a short time, we understand we ll just be catching some of the highlights. Perhaps our other days there, we can delve deeper on our own. Thanks so much in advance.....hot in TEXAS!!
Private Guide Needed Paris and London and running late
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 3 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 4 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 5 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 6 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 7 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 8 Florence Hotel Advice
- 9 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 10 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 11 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 12 Scottish Passport
- 13 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 14 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 15 Italy tours
- 16 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 17 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 18 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 19 Air France strike
- 20 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 21 Europe in winter
- 22 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 23 Airbnb scam
- 24 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 25 Concert at St. Chapelle question