Needing help asap. I am looking for a very personable private tour guide for a family of 8. We'd like a day in Paris and a day tour in London. I trust the advice from the Fodors Community. So, if you have a recommendation for either place, Id appreciate. Our family are crazy Texans, so we'd enjoy someone that has a sense of humor. With such a short time, we understand we ll just be catching some of the highlights. Perhaps our other days there, we can delve deeper on our own. Thanks so much in advance.....hot in TEXAS!!
Private Guide Needed Paris and London and running late
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - Month of July
- 2 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 3 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 4 Is this the right way<>?
- 5 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 6 Autumn in Paris
- 7 Europe Tour with Kids
- 8 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 9 St Germain
- 10 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 11 Rome Areas to stay
- 12 22 days or DIY tour
- 13 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 14 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 15 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 16 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 17 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 18 England & Scotland in April
- 19 Your favourite places in Bath
- 20 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 21 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 22 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 23 Shipping Prosecco
- 24 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 25 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna