Needing help asap. I am looking for a very personable private tour guide for a family of 8. We'd like a day in Paris and a day tour in London. I trust the advice from the Fodors Community. So, if you have a recommendation for either place, Id appreciate. Our family are crazy Texans, so we'd enjoy someone that has a sense of humor. With such a short time, we understand we ll just be catching some of the highlights. Perhaps our other days there, we can delve deeper on our own. Thanks so much in advance.....hot in TEXAS!!
Private Guide Needed Paris and London and running late
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice -- Hotel Becher or Hotel Fontana
- 2 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 3 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 4 Lux Express in the Baltics
- 5 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 6 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 7 Travel services for Spain
- 8 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 9 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 10 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 11 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 12 London with Kids
- 13 Dublin to western Ireland, ending in Cork for flight to Paris
- 14 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 15 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 16 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 17 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 18 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 19 Please help me plan my trip!
- 20 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 21 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 22 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 23 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 24 Road Trip Part 1...............Madrid To Lisbon by Auto
- 25 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...