Needing help asap. I am looking for a very personable private tour guide for a family of 8. We'd like a day in Paris and a day tour in London. I trust the advice from the Fodors Community. So, if you have a recommendation for either place, Id appreciate. Our family are crazy Texans, so we'd enjoy someone that has a sense of humor. With such a short time, we understand we ll just be catching some of the highlights. Perhaps our other days there, we can delve deeper on our own. Thanks so much in advance.....hot in TEXAS!!
Private Guide Needed Paris and London and running late
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul Itinerary
- 2 American electrical gadgets
- 3 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 4 Honeymoon in Sicily
- 5 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 6 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 7 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 8 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 9 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 10 What to wear
- 11 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 12 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 13 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 14 London neighborhood suggestions
- 15 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 16 Matisse at Tate
- 17 Best mobile operator/plan for Czech Republic + adjacent countries?
- 18 Paris 14th - Hotel Chaplain Rive Gauche, Hotel du Lion, Hotel Sophie Germain, Hotel le Nouvel Orleans
- 19 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 20 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 21 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 22 Ireland Southwest
- 23 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 24 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 25 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice