Needing help asap. I am looking for a very personable private tour guide for a family of 8. We'd like a day in Paris and a day tour in London. I trust the advice from the Fodors Community. So, if you have a recommendation for either place, Id appreciate. Our family are crazy Texans, so we'd enjoy someone that has a sense of humor. With such a short time, we understand we ll just be catching some of the highlights. Perhaps our other days there, we can delve deeper on our own. Thanks so much in advance.....hot in TEXAS!!
Private Guide Needed Paris and London and running late
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 2 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 3 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 4 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 8 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 9 7 days in Andalucia
- 10 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 11 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 12 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 13 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 14 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 15 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 16 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 17 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 18 rent car / Munich
- 19 Apartments in Rome
- 20 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 21 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 22 To Paris and Provence in June
- 23 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 24 Madrid to Sevilla
- 25 How to get from airport to Venice city