Needing help asap. I am looking for a very personable private tour guide for a family of 8. We'd like a day in Paris and a day tour in London. I trust the advice from the Fodors Community. So, if you have a recommendation for either place, Id appreciate. Our family are crazy Texans, so we'd enjoy someone that has a sense of humor. With such a short time, we understand we ll just be catching some of the highlights. Perhaps our other days there, we can delve deeper on our own. Thanks so much in advance.....hot in TEXAS!!
Private Guide Needed Paris and London and running late
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 2 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 3 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 6 Avignon to London?
- 7 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 8 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 9 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 10 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 11 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 12 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 13 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 14 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 15 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 16 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 17 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 18 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 19 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 20 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 21 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 22 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 23 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 24 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 25 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish