Needing help asap. I am looking for a very personable private tour guide for a family of 8. We'd like a day in Paris and a day tour in London. I trust the advice from the Fodors Community. So, if you have a recommendation for either place, Id appreciate. Our family are crazy Texans, so we'd enjoy someone that has a sense of humor. With such a short time, we understand we ll just be catching some of the highlights. Perhaps our other days there, we can delve deeper on our own. Thanks so much in advance.....hot in TEXAS!!
Private Guide Needed Paris and London and running late
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 2 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 3 First visit to France in November
- 4 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 5 Venice; recommendations
- 6 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 7 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 8 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 9 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 10 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 11 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 12 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 13 Cosmetics from Paris. Any favorites Not Available Here?
- 14 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 15 Soccer (Football) tickets for Fiorentina game in early October
- 16 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 17 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 18 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 19 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 20 Sardinia in early May
- 21 Finistère Base
- 22 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 23 Photographer in Paris?
- 24 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 25 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage