We only have 2 days in Madrid and would like to hire a private English speaking guide for one of the days, April 19th. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you.
Private Guide Needed for Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fashion for larger man?
- 2 What to wear
- 3 Prague flea markets
- 4 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 5 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 6 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 7 Where to go from Brussels?
- 8 Croatia: ajvar recipe
- 9 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 10 London neighborhood suggestions
- 11 We Need a Pact
- 12 I need a haircut
- 13 All you need in croatia
- 14 Tipping in Greece
- 15 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 16 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 17 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 18 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 19 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 20 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 21 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 22 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 23 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 24 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 25 Bayern seasonal pass