We only have 2 days in Madrid and would like to hire a private English speaking guide for one of the days, April 19th. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you.
Private Guide Needed for Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France: which maps?
- 2 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 3 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 4 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 5 Where to spend two nights relatively near Malpensa? (*but not Milan!)
- 6 Ghent or Paris?
- 7 Venice - boats on canals
- 8 Paris - city hotel with easy access to Paris Nord Villepinte Expo?
- 9 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 10 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 11 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 12 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 13 Recommendations for must do Scandinavian itinerary....
- 14 Piedmont to Cinque Terre
- 15 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 16 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 17 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 18 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 19 Paris-Verona Carry-On Question
- 20 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 21 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 22 Best regions/cities for good walks (not hiking)
- 23 Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
- 24 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche