We only have 2 days in Madrid and would like to hire a private English speaking guide for one of the days, April 19th. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you.
Private Guide Needed for Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 2 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 5 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 6 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 7 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 8 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 9 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 10 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 11 Andalucia itinerary help
- 12 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 13 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 14 Hotel in Paris
- 15 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 16 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 17 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 18 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 19 Traffic fine one year later! What to do?
- 20 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 21 Mont St. Michele?
- 22 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 23 Berlin: evening dining
- 24 Alhambra questions
- 25 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?