We only have 2 days in Madrid and would like to hire a private English speaking guide for one of the days, April 19th. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you.
Private Guide Needed for Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spontaneous trip to Eastern Europe
- 2 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 3 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 4 Pickup rental car in Germany and drop off in Switzerland
- 5 Home Base in Belgium
- 6 Michelin, Fodors, Rough Guide, or ???-What's your favorite travel guide?
- 7 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 8 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 9 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 10 Pleased help! Does Venice have a ZTL?
- 11 Age for booking a hotel?
- 12 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 13 Is this realistic... advice?
- 14 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 15 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 18 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 21 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 22 mallorca
- 23 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 24 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 25 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland