Will be docking in St Petersburg in late May for an overnight visit. Looking for a private guide to show our party of 4 the sights. Do you suggest a one or two day tour?
Private Guide in St Petersburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 2 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 3 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 4 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 5 Interesting travel scam article
- 6 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 7 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 8 10 days from Hannover to Stuttgart - route recommendations, please?
- 9 A full week in The Netherlands
- 10 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 11 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 12 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 13 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 14 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 15 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 16 10 days in England
- 17 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 18 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 19 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 22 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 23 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 24 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 25 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language