Will be docking in St Petersburg in late May for an overnight visit. Looking for a private guide to show our party of 4 the sights. Do you suggest a one or two day tour?
Private Guide in St Petersburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What still confounds you about travel?
- 2 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 3 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 4 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 5 What to wear
- 6 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 7 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 8 italy
- 9 Airport to Piraeus
- 10 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 11 How do you find French food?
- 12 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 13 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 14 GPS in Tuscany
- 15 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 16 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 17 Pronunciation
- 18 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 19 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 20 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 21 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 22 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 23 Back home problems with sim card
- 24 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 25 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son