Will be docking in St Petersburg in late May for an overnight visit. Looking for a private guide to show our party of 4 the sights. Do you suggest a one or two day tour?
Private Guide in St Petersburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Booking Engines You trust?
- 2 German Wings
- 3 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 4 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 7 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 8 Using Obb website
- 9 Sea side in Italy
- 10 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 11 Milan underground
- 12 Sagrada Familia - Barcelona; time "allocation"
- 13 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 14 Checking out your destination with live webcams- Rome for example!
- 15 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 16 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 17 Budapest Favorites
- 18 Northern Italy Agriturismo, Activities, Cooking School
- 19 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 20 Rome Colosseum and Forum
- 21 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016
- 22 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 23 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 24 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 25 Where to stay 2 nights in la Céré France?