Will be docking in St Petersburg in late May for an overnight visit. Looking for a private guide to show our party of 4 the sights. Do you suggest a one or two day tour?
Private Guide in St Petersburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 2 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 3 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 4 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 5 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 6 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 7 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 8 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 9 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 10 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 11 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 12 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 13 Italian Lakes
- 14 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 15 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 16 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 17 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 18 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 19 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 20 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 21 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 22 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 23 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 24 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 25 Trip report of our visit to Rioja