Will be docking in St Petersburg in late May for an overnight visit. Looking for a private guide to show our party of 4 the sights. Do you suggest a one or two day tour?
Private Guide in St Petersburg
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 Medieval Tallinn
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 Travel by train or bus
- 5 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 6 Portugal in September
- 7 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 8 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 9 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 11 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 12 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 13 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 14 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 17 Advises for trip to Russia
- 18 Family European winter holiday
- 19 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 20 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 21 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 22 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 23 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 24 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 25 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013