Will be docking in St Petersburg in late May for an overnight visit. Looking for a private guide to show our party of 4 the sights. Do you suggest a one or two day tour?
Private Guide in St Petersburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Autumn in Paris
- 2 Europe Tour with Kids
- 3 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 4 St Germain
- 5 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 6 Is this the right way<>?
- 7 Rome Areas to stay
- 8 22 days or DIY tour
- 9 Italy - Month of July
- 10 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 11 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 12 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 13 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 14 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 15 England & Scotland in April
- 16 Your favourite places in Bath
- 17 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 18 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 19 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 20 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 21 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 22 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 23 Shipping Prosecco
- 24 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 25 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna