Will be docking in St Petersburg in late May for an overnight visit. Looking for a private guide to show our party of 4 the sights. Do you suggest a one or two day tour?
Private Guide in St Petersburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lesson Learned - Speeding In France
- 2 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 3 Garmisch
- 4 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 5 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 6 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 7 Greek Island honeymoon
- 8 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 9 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 10 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 11 Naples and Salerno
- 12 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 13 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 14 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 15 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 16 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 17 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 18 Driving from Madrid to Seville.
- 19 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 20 My poppy arrived today!
- 21 Take Your Geese Home When You Leave
- 22 Recommendation for one day trip from Cortona for first timers
- 23 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 24 Base for walking in Ireland.
- 25 France, Italy, Ireland ?