Will be docking in St Petersburg in late May for an overnight visit. Looking for a private guide to show our party of 4 the sights. Do you suggest a one or two day tour?
Private Guide in St Petersburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending money in Italy?
- 2 River Cruise: MS Amadeus Elegant- Reserve with Caution
- 3 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 4 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 5 a hostel in Moscow, Russia
- 6 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 7 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 8 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 9 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 10 Passport Delays
- 11 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 12 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 13 Train from Copenhagen to Stockholm; Best site to book and when?
- 14 Stockholm Metro Stations
- 15 Crazy Trying to Rent a Car
- 16 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 17 British English
- 18 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 19 Spain for 7 days
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Southern Italy, Pompeii and where to stay
- 22 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 23 London: Open-Air Winter Swimming...Take the Plunge!
- 24 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 25 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady