Will be docking in St Petersburg in late May for an overnight visit. Looking for a private guide to show our party of 4 the sights. Do you suggest a one or two day tour?
Private Guide in St Petersburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in London
- 2 Spain. malaga to granada
- 3 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 4 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 5 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 6 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 7 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 8 scotland trave;
- 9 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 10 Trip to Italy
- 11 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 12 London Food Tour
- 13 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 14 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 15 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 16 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 17 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 18 Freising or Erding?
- 19 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 20 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 21 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 22 Schladming, Austria
- 23 Family trip to France with kids
- 24 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 25 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin