Will be docking in St Petersburg in late May for an overnight visit. Looking for a private guide to show our party of 4 the sights. Do you suggest a one or two day tour?
Private Guide in St Petersburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 using airbnb for the first time...
- 2 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 3 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 4 dining in Brussels
- 5 Madrid: City Views
- 6 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 7 plug adapters ITALY
- 8 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 9 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 10 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 11 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 12 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 13 How to make this adventure work?
- 14 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 15 How much luggage?????
- 16 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 17 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 18 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 19 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 20 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 21 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 22 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 23 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 24 Madrid: Flamenco
- 25 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?